White man on live national TV is defending Black Nepotism and Black Generational Wealth

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Asians Indians Jewish Latino all do but if we do it Ed Blum and Stephen Miller come out talking about “anti-white”.

Almost as if Black survival/income/profiteering = threat to everybody else :jbhmm:

Alot of Black people unfortunately are too romanticized with "getting it out of the gutter", like that's our identity. Too comfortable being a 2nd class citizen

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
This actually might make people go back and look at all the wasted picks franchises have made on Euros who never played in the NBA, project players they hoped would develop in 3-5 years, and just flat out nonsensical picks....and realize that it's not that bad of a pick.

Nobody even remembers that the Lakers drafted a dude in the 2nd round last year who is likely to never play in the NBA.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Asians Indians Jewish Latino all do but if we do it Ed Blum and Stephen Miller come out talking about “anti-white”.

Almost as if Black survival/income/profiteering = threat to everybody else :jbhmm:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

This deserves its own thread honestly. Hollywood is built on nepotism. Almost every A-list actor/director/writer, got in the door through a connected relative: be it their parents, uncles, aunties.

I wish more black people would use nepotism to our advantage but so many have been brainwashed to “pull yourself up by the bootstraps.”

CACs get to coast through life on easy mode and we’re expected to navigate life on legendary mode.

Last edited:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing so many black ppl be against this just goes to show how brainwashed so many of us are as a people.

Cacs amassed generational wealth using the same tactics, but we'd rather let our own kids suffer in the name of "I got mine the hard way, you do the same. " I don't know where this dumbass logic came from.

My father said something a few years to me, and it always stuck. I was young, just started my career. I was out paying rent. I recently purchased a piece of property. That shyt was killing me financially. Pops owns a duplex apartment and told me I could stay in the vacant apartment while I paid off the loan on my property. "I told him na I'm good I'm a man, I can pull my own weight."

Pops legit gave me the Cosby look:what: , basically told me that he worked hard to give his kids advantages that he didn't have and that I was being an idiot. He probably woulda called me a dumbass if he wasn't one of those old school religious folk. :russ:

Needless to say I accepted the offer, I have one more year left on the loan and I recently went back to school.

He always told me, as long as I'm trying to do something positive in life, he'll do whatever he can to help me succeed.

I'm gonna do the same for my son.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Seeing so many black ppl be against this just goes to show how brainwashed so many of us are as a people.

Cacs amassed generational wealth using the same tactics, but we'd rather let our own kids suffer in the name of "I got mine the hard way, you do the same. " I don't know where this dumbass logic came from.

My father said something a few years to me, and it always stuck. I was young, just started my career. I was out paying rent. I recently purchased a piece of property. That shyt was killing me financially. Pops owns a duplex apartment and told me I could stay in the vacant apartment while I paid off the loan on my property. "I told him na I'm good I'm a man, I can pull my own weight."

Pops legit gave me the Cosby look:what: , basically told me that he worked hard to give his kids advantages that he didn't have and that I was being an idiot. He probably woulda called me a dumbass if he wasn't one of those old school religious folk. :russ:

Needless to say I accepted the offer, I have one more year left on the loan and I recently went back to school.

He always told me, as long as I'm trying to do something positive in life, he'll do whatever he can to help me succeed.

I'm gonna do the same for my son.
We're against it because it's still a system that overwhelming keeps us out of opportunities and keeps the deck stacked against us due to the systemic advantages and disadvantages white supremacy has built into this country.

A tiny to almost the point of statistically irrelevant percentage of black people being able to benefit from it doesn't change this fact. While yes the double standard should be called out, don't your goofy ass for one second let LeBron James and your aberrational story get you fukked up on how the world works for the other 99% of us.