White Drug Dealers...

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps

Interesting stuff and we know there are many more like them. I know he's a devil but Al Profit has one of the best channels.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yup. Anyone who’s been to college knows this is a fact. But they rarely get clamped down on. And if they do, they were doing shyt on a major scale and making things hot.

White people know how to protect their image, they deflect by using their media..

They had everyone believing that all the drugs in the US are trafficked and consumed by Black America..:shaq2:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
White people know how to protect their image, they deflect by using their media..

They had everyone believing that all the drugs in the US are trafficked and consumed by Black America..:shaq2:
Breh, I’ve been to hundreds of festivals world wide and without fail, every CAC comes up to me and asks if I’m selling weed. :stopitslime:

The power of propaganda.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Breh, I’ve been to hundreds of festivals world wide and without fail, every CAC comes up to me and asks if I’m selling weed. :stopitslime:

The power of propaganda.

Me too .. :mjtf:

But its probably because .." Im blowing dat loud pack in dey faces " .. :pachaha:

tenor.gif