White Choir covers Gospel Classic

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Another thought. The musicians are really following the sheet music and this is a simple song :picard:

When I was in high school, I could read and play by ear. I would go to the music store and memorize the sheet music of songs I had a hard time learning to play by ear.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thought. The musicians are really following the sheet music and this is a simple song :picard:

When I was in high school, I could read and play by ear. I would go to the music store and memorize the sheet music of songs I had a hard time learning to play by ear.

I think you might be underestimating just how naturally talented musicians from the black church are

You can’t just recreate the feeling with sheet music

I don’t even think Kirk can read music. He can’t even sing for real but he gets it done somehow :banderas:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I think you might be underestimating just how naturally talented musicians from the black church are

You can’t just recreate the feeling with sheet music

I don’t even think Kirk can read music. He can’t even sing for real but he gets it done somehow :banderas:
💯

Kirk can read music and came up in the Baptist church. If you couldn't play the songs out of the hymnal in a Baptist or Methodist church back in the day correctly you ain't gonna be playing there long.

Kirk can sing but he's more of a teacher when it comes to teaching parts to the choir.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I blame the piano player. MF was god awful and through everything off tempo. At times he abandoned the tempo all together. Its like he only had 10 minutes to learn the music.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I thought it was going to be this

What Why GIF - What Why Huh GIFs

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Man if heaven was really real you know it would suck with these cornballs in it.

frutiy gang in hell

corn balls in heaven

where would g like me go.... :yeshrug:
guess I would have to make my own eternal paradise