While the Zoe pound was celebrating in Miami for the heat

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
They're making haiti pay off the aid to their nation from the west by allowing miners to get the gold cheap.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
hatian gov need to heavy tax them companies. But there gov is corrupt as fukk so i doubt that would happen.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Did she say as much as 1/3 of the northern part of their country will be a mine?/..........:wow:...........

Gold is going straight to the nearest port, out of the country, probably zero environmental regulations, so rancid pollution of the land and rivers is almost a guarantee.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
the 3rd whirld is a big minefield of exploitation for the illuminazi vatican demons..

and yes,your hood is no different,the funniest aspect is that you reality blinder muhfukkas think it hasn't/won't hit here harder..

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
the 3rd whirld is a big minefield of exploitation for the illuminazi vatican demons..

and yes,your hood is no different,the funniest aspect is that you reality blinder muhfukkas think it hasn't/won't hit here harder..

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Esau is the DEVIL not just the "illuminati" or "Big Brother" or the "1%" as the rest of you DEVILS like to try to use to deflect attention off of your entire nation. Because if Rockerfeller isn't stealing Gold, then Mac Miller is somewhere molesting a little boy.

ALL OF YOU.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I don't think the miners are behind haarp. You do know a few weeks later a similar sized earthquake hit Chile too right? Was that HAARP as well? Anyway, regardless of the situation, what anybody wants control of in a country is its banking. To paraphrase the original bankster: "Let me control a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws"

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I don't think the miners are behind haarp. You do know a few weeks later a similar sized earthquake hit Chile too right? Was that HAARP as well? Anyway, regardless of the situation, what anybody wants control of in a country is its banking. To paraphrase the original bankster: "Let me control a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws"

I never said they were, I said THE WHITE MAN, ESAU, THE DEVIL. is. Because whether its "this" or "that", the common denominator is the WHITE MAN. I dn't care what faction of government, what country, what political party, etc etc etc.

The 1 nation on earth that does these things are THE DEVIL.