Which Wrestler Should Have a DVD Thread

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Seeing that Zack Ryder had a DVD coming out :comeon: made me make this thread

So which wrestler do you think should have a DVD by now?
I'd say

Rick Rude
Goldust
DDP
Vader
Terry Funk
Booker T
Steiner Brothers
I'm sure there's many more but thats off the top

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
vader and the steiners is a must
we starving right now brehs

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
With Vader coming back recently now would be a great time to have him drop a DVD. Plus everyone including myself loved the come back.

Singh

All Star
Daps
Raymond Walter Traylor, Jr deserves a documentary dvd for all of his contributions to professional wrestling. RIP to the GOAT C O fukk Rick Ross (I ride with Meek and more importantly Gunplay on the low, he's a dope ass manager in the Urban Wrestling Federation though, coke boy needs to holla @ another fellow coke boy)

big+boss+man.jpg

bossman_01.jpg

April%2090.jpg

My dude boss man been in the mix his whole career, I would love to hear a legit background story about him and how he was booked before his passing mayne.

Last edited by a moderator:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
138813_main.jpg

Only if he had a hand in tellin' his story though.

mr%2Bperfect.jpg

He needs another joint with just matches. The ones on his first DVD were not enough to rep his entire career.

His first one was piff. Wouldn't mind another one with just straight matches. He fukked up a lot of other wrestlers' DVDs though. If Booker ever gets a DVD, it definitely won't include the Best of 7 series :snoop:

Raymond Walter Traylor, Jr deserves a documentary dvd for all of his contributions to professional wrestling. RIP to the GOAT C O fukk Rick Ross (I ride with Meek and more importantly Gunplay on the low, he's a dope ass manager in the Urban Wrestling Federation though, coke boy needs to holla @ another fellow coke boy)

My dude boss man has been in the mix his whole career, I would love to hear a legit background story about him and how he was b

The ill thing about Bossman is that he was on both sides of the Monday Night Wars. He's one of the few ppl that could've given us insight on the backstage atmosphere of both companies if he was still alive :damn:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
does Jericho have his own DVD already?

Yes he does i think its very good i bought it a few weeks ago Kmart has it for $7.50 its 3 disc with doc matches and promos
Kmart has been having good deals lately i got

Jericho $7.50
true story of wrestlemania $7.50
Macho Man $5.00
The Rock not the new one the other with matches and promos $5.00
Edge not the new one the one with matches $5.00
Stone Cold Truth $5.00

Good call on the bossman one i cant believe i forgot to list him i would buy first day