Which Wrestler(s) Had The Better "Long Term" Revenge Story?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Seeing the recent events of a lot of storylines play out over the federations got me wondering... which wrestlers had revenge stories that played out over a long period of time with a big time "payoff" of some kind? Some off the top of my head...

*The recent events of Hangman Page getting revenge on Swerve for breaking into his house and talking to his baby resulting into Hangman using "cowboy shyt" to set Swerve's childhood home on fire...
Page-Swerve-300x300.jpg

*Randy Orton becoming a member of The Wyatt Family and even becoming tag team champions with the fam so he can gain the trust of Bray to learn where Sister Abigail's burial plot was so he can set it on fire:
JEIMop.gif

*Vince McMahon's vendetta against Stone Cold leading to Vince secretly having Undertaker's Ministry of Darkness terrorise his family traumatizing Stephanie in the process only for many many months later Stephanie turns on Vince joining up with HHH and creating The McMahon-Hemsley Faction/Regime/The Authority which is still around today
tumblr_mnefvfrZ5F1rjgwbzo6_250.gif

*Rhea Ripley turning on her tag team partner Liv Morgan so she can join a new start up group "The Judgement Day" and victimizing many people including a young babyface Dominik Mysterio over for years later both Dom & Liv uniting together to screw over Rhea
dominiklivmorganwwesummerslam-150x150.jpg

*The Aces & Eights storyline having random ass members and incidents happening including slamming ass with Hulk Hoegan's daughter only for the reveal of Bully Ray being the mastermind of the whole storyline so he can win the TNA Heavyweight Championship

*For my puro brehs if yall remember Finn Balor/Prince Devitt was the Junior Heavyweight Ace and desperately wanting to be a dominate force in the heavweight division and tried repeatedly doing for facing and failing multiple times against Hiroshi Tanahasi... until he eventually made friends and formed Bullet Club to eliminate Tanahashi

I know I'm missing a lot of storylines so feel free to add on but the question remains... which wrestler(s) had the best long term revenge story with the best pay off?

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
*Vince McMahon's vendetta against Stone Cold leading to Vince secretly having Undertaker's Ministry of Darkness terrorise his family traumatizing Stephanie in the process only for many many months later Stephanie turns on Vince joining up with HHH and creating The McMahon-Hemsley Faction/Regime/The Authority which is still around today

When I have the energy, I'm gonna go in on how even at my most innocent, HHH had go-away heat with me.

Just reminding me of this and people fawnng all over him--look he didn't bury better wrestlers all the time (RVD, Booker T)--makes me want to go in.

Speaking of annoying long-term storytelling, I was so sick of HHH/Steph on my screen.

It was one of the reasons I stopped watching regularly for 20 years.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
recommendation :

Mvp takes over ownership of impact wrasslin.

Best swerve of the 2000's.
Arguable best swerve ever.

Tied with:

Bully ray : LET DAT bytch CRY!!!!

both from the roster of impact grapplers.
Who left wwe and were obviously neutered creatively. Dealing with the dictatorship based rule of a sexual deviant, mcmahon. Vincent k mcmahon.
Make sure I type out yo whole serial rapist slash sexual deviant name.

Art Barr

Getting punks and sellout executive out the office and the entire paint area.

We winning.

Got rid of every villain.

Never give up.
Be vocal about getting these huff offbrand monster out of here. That even when you die. People know that pos needs to be dealt with.

Great people for the win.

fukk mcmahon.
fukk puff

Freedom fighting for the freedom of people in entertainment and the world.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When I have the energy, I'm gonna go in on how even at my most innocent, HHH had go-away heat with me.

Just reminding me of this and people fawnng all over him--look he didn't bury better wrestlers all the time (RVD, Booker T)--makes me want to go in.

Speaking of annoying long-term storytelling, I was so sick of HHH/Steph on my screen.

It was one of the reasons I stopped watching regularly for 20 years.

That motherfukker sucks in every possible nepotism based way.

Can not wait to read your rant.

fukk cripple ache.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When I found out that Booker T never ever pinned him clean, like last week :beli:

Booker t ol c00n ass.

Literally is around because he allowed himself to be c00ned out wcw.
Which in similar clique like fashion is , just a c00n style uberverse version like move.

Of hogun stooge'n out Jesse vimentira's attempts to unionize wrestling. So they all have Healthcare.
Plus a civil rights minded place to work. Instead in federal disposition.

Vincent k mcmahon exposed when asked.
who told him to be self aware and aware to

ventura's attempts to unionize at mania. The firat mania, which would have given us as fans. Plus the actual performers. Some civil platform to create forums of dialogue to help everyone in every industry by federal law. Under federal oath.
Mcmahon uttered:

Hogun.

In federal deposition and uDer oath.

So even if mcmahon committed perjury.
To deflect upon hogun erroneously.
Later in wcw.

when hogun had wcw.
under the guise of the clique. which we know is privlen clandestined racist snd sexist by proven dual video account in hogun.
Now eerily and similarly.

in similar stooge fashion.

Booker t stooged out the attempt.
to garner black wrassler's legal and civil rights.
As well as a union.
Resulting in his elevation up the card.
Into the best of series against benoit.
To make him appear competent in ring.
to ramp from the the tag division and creating another realm.
for systemic burial of any and every black indie contractors at a major corporation.

Booker t stooged out the nwa to wcw black contingent.
now black balled for trying to unionize

for black wrasslers everywhere.

As per federal law.

Which is why.
booker t, Is the onky black guy from that territorial area.
booked in reasonable light longterm. In that corporate ladder.

Plus eerily and similarly Un the mcmahon blue blood eastern seaboard tterritory of mcmahon as a agl8bak monopoly.

Booker t, later us alloweda rhe onky wcw worker to assail to wwe originally in the first incarnation inring of the mcmahon monopoly.

As Booker t is the actual black grappler that kept the black athlete and also performer down in league with the man.
Leading to the same type of action backstage.
ReSulting in sneap cap clandestined by the design finishes in the ring.
Where just like in real life.
booker t will by all predetermined outcomes.
In not only real life but predetermined outcome based work.
before laying down proverbially in real life for the man.

Before breaking kayfabe for the man.
in real life and in the predetermined outcomes inring as well.

You guys better become hip.
Or you are the sucker.

If you supporting anybody flaug'n anywhere.

Get these goofies out the paint.

Let it be known.
Y'know wtf they did.

Art Barr

Last edited: