Which women's sport do you enjoy watching on the regular.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
The common complaint when men watch women's sports is that there is a distinct drop in quality when one is used to watching the men's sport.

I've always liked women's sports like Tennis, and Track & Field. It's just regular athletic women who have worked hard and stood out. I don't have to compare and contrast as they're interesting enough on their own.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Some of these women got incredible technique. A lot of training and some competition are intergender. I'll check youtube for this.
Women's fencing with foil has such a high skill-ceiling because how small the legal targets are. It's all strategy and thinking.
Fencing
BJJ
Judo
Kendo

A lot of these most people probably watch and are familiar with the names.
Track and Field
Volleyball
Gymnastics
Figure Skating
Tennis

The Extreme Football League (X League) too :mjlit:

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Only women’s sport that I have watched in the past couple of years has been NCAAW and WEE if you count that and it’s been for two specific reasons:

LSU/Iowa
Bianca BelAir WWE

That shyt been must watch, other that that I don’t fukk with it :yeshrug:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I don't really catch these often enough to say "the regular" but:

Basketball (if you can watch high school boys you can watch college/pro women)
Volleyball (outside of the infinite thigh meats I appreciate the intensity. This started in high school for me)
UFC

Boxing and track gets the same respect from me as men but that's basically Olympic season only
Fencing/BJJ/Judo/Kendo - Some of these women got incredible technique. A lot of training and some competition are intergender. i'll check youtube for this. Women's fencing with foil has such a high skill-ceiling because how small the legal targets are. It's all strategy and thinking.

Track and Field, Volleyball, Gymnastics/Figure Skating, Tennis - a lot of these most people probably watch and are familiar with the names.

The Extreme Football League (X League) too :mjlit:
The lingerie league rebranded? This still comes on?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't really catch these often enough to say "the regular" but:

Basketball (if you can watch high school boys you can watch college/pro women)
Volleyball (outside of the infinite thigh meats I appreciate the intensity. This started in high school for me)
UFC

Boxing and track gets the same respect from me as men but that's basically Olympic season only

The lingerie league rebranded? This still comes on?
Pretty sure it was on last summer :mjgrin:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Track and basketball. Yes it's for the reasons that you think. Yes I'm a casual.

I'm too young to have caught the Venus/Serena frenzy at it's height so I never cared to watch women's tennis, but I like trolling about Naomi's non-tennis playing ass.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I forgot to mention that I catch women's MMA on occasion but since MMA hasn't had a lot of people I like to watch on fighting regularly I'm tuned out. But I caught the ronda rousey, cris cyborg, amanda nunez, holly holm era and found it entertaining on it's own merit even though I usually tuned in because of the men main events