Which Upcoming Asian Souls-Like/Fantasy Adventure Game Got You The Most Hyped?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

My money personally is going to Where Winds Meet, Perciever, Phantom Blade and of course Wukong. DD2 looks crazy though and Crimson has my interest but its seems to large in scope

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Of the trailers phantom blade had the best but it has the most questions too. Hard to imagine the game legitimately being as good in full length as that trailer made it look.

Wukong reminds me too much of wo long

Dragons Dogma 2 is probably the safest pick of them all, it had a very good first game and if it's just more of the same that should be a good game with a large amount of content

The rest are ehh

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Rise of the Ronin. Team Ninja has had their Nioh team working on it for years. Their B-team did Wo Long. Nioh 1 and 2 are in my top 10 games all time. Also, Dragon's Dogma 2.

They got a lot to prove with this one

Wo long was anywhere from mid to trash

Nioh got lapped by lies of P as the best non-fromsoft soulsborne, with a sequel imminent. They on they head top

Given how fast this is coming out and the fact that they also did final fantasy, and this having no combat in the trailer, I'm not hopeful. I think it'll benefit off the sony exclusive stimulus package but be a 7-8 game. Team Ninja has lost a lot of it's identity in this era, I wish they would return to ninja gaiden

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
If u see dragons dogma on sale
Cop it.only 5$
Even if u dot play it til years later
It’s worth having in the library and I’m not a Skyrim medevil guy

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got a lot to prove with this one

Wo long was anywhere from mid to trash

Nioh got lapped by lies of P as the best non-fromsoft soulsborne, with a sequel imminent. They on they head top

Given how fast this is coming out and the fact that they also did final fantasy, and this having no combat in the trailer, I'm not hopeful. I think it'll benefit off the sony exclusive stimulus package but be a 7-8 game. Team Ninja has lost a lot of it's identity in this era, I wish they would return to ninja gaiden

Nioh 1 and 2 are classics, dafuq are you on about.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
They going overboard wit the souls like sub genre :mjlol:

The games are ok at best til u learn exploits and shyt.then it’s easy as a Mario game

Soulsborne games remind me of a slower methodical devil may cry game at this point

Just hack n slash and I frames
Reddit had me thinking these games took skill years ago

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
"Souls-li......"

EmbSNGqWEAAzj5_.jpg