Which type of parent are you coli brehs and brehettes??

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
106903998-1624972122580-Parenting_Styles.png

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/05/chi...t-style-for-raising-smart-confident-kids.html

Kumi

Pro
Daps
My parenting style is naturally authoritarian. That being said, my daughter (only child) led me down a path of authoritative styled parenting on the account of her being non-verbal and autistic.

Kinda gotta follow her lead somewhat or we both lose.:manny:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I'm authoritative, and though we differ on some aspects, so is my oldest daughters' mother. I'm most confident in the fact she is raising well-rounded children...

My youngest daughter's mother is definitely a permissive parent, and I fear for the fate of her two boys greatly. Some things you just see the writing on the wall. I'm not as concerned about our daughter together because I'm confident my presence and influence will be enough to offset bad habits or traits she learns from her brothers and mother...

These four styles are accurate too, and one thing stands above all else. You gotta teach your kids early how to deal with conflict, because that sets the blueprint for how they handle it as adults. Some parents (including my youngest's mom) hate hearing this, but sorry----->Everything isn't always gonna go your kids way in life. Everyone isn't gonna like them and some people don't need justification to not like you. Everybody isn't going to tell them yes to everything, and some people will lack the skills or the willingness to help them thru tough issues or situations...

Life isn't gonna spoon feed them all the answers to the test, and life isn't gonna make everything work for them the way they want to...

You get older and you reflect on people you were friends with as kids and see who they grew into. Parenting isn't a one size fits all thing, but two things for certain if you can't or won't teach your kids how to handle conflict, you're setting them up for failure!

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
My parenting style is naturally authoritarian. That being said, my daughter (only child) led me down a path of authoritative styled parenting on the account of her being non-verbal and autistic.

Kinda gotta follow her lead somewhat or we both lose.:manny:

I'm authoritative, and though we differ on some aspects, so is my oldest daughters' mother. I'm most confident in the fact she is raising well-rounded children...

My youngest daughter's mother is definitely a permissive parent, and I fear for the fate of her two boys greatly. Some things you just see the writing on the wall. I'm not as concerned about our daughter together because I'm confident my presence and influence will be enough to offset bad habits or traits she learns from her brothers and mother...

These four styles are accurate too, and one thing stands above all else. You gotta teach your kids early how to deal with conflict, because that sets the blueprint for how they handle it as adults. Some parents (including my youngest's mom) hate hearing this, but sorry----->Everything isn't always gonna go your kids way in life. Everyone isn't gonna like them and some people don't need justification to not like you. Everybody isn't going to tell them yes to everything, and some people will lack the skills or the willingness to help them thru tough issues or situations...

Life isn't gonna spoon feed them all the answers to the test, and life isn't gonna make everything work for them the way they want to...

You get older and you reflect on people you were friends with as kids and see who they grew into. Parenting isn't a one size fits all thing, but two things for certain if you can't or won't teach your kids how to handle conflict, you're setting them up for failure!

:ehh: