Which Smiley Pisses You Off The Most?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
omg...not like 'beat your wife pissed' but you gonna act like some of them shyt ain't annoying as hell when you say some real shyt? :aicmon:

:stopitslime::mjpls::usure:

HashtagJay

Rookie
Daps
300hb7t.png

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:lolbron: cause it looks like this fukkboy smelly ass bytchmade co-worker I used to have

uh..... I adblocked the other two. I hated them just that much. smugsabo youngsabo or whatever... nikkas was really posting the shyt like "look how slick I am". "look how witty the dumb shyt I just said was".

It's the dumb youtube comment of smileys. You know how you go to youtube and listen to a song like.... like Kasmir by Zepplin and there's 500 comments saying "Puffy/Puff Daddy/P Diddy" like this 15 year old just watched a documentary or some shyt and raced to tell everyone who used it as a sample so they can sound smart?

Or look at the youtube vid for The Strangers by St. Vincent. Nothing but fakkits saying "Cudi/Cudder" over and over. Reading liner notes don't make you smart! WhoSampled don't make you diverse! You don't even listen to this shyt! You ain't slick! I hate that shyt with a passion.

And they're all using that sabo smiley.

Daps
:lolbron: cause it looks like this fukkboy smelly ass bytchmade co-worker I used to have

uh..... I adblocked the other two. I hated them just that much. smugsabo youngsabo or whatever... nikkas was really posting the shyt like "look how slick I am". "look how witty the dumb shyt I just said was".

:dead:
:bryan: at the bolded

yo moms

drunk
Daps

It's the dumb youtube comment of smileys. You know how you go to youtube and listen to a song like.... like Kasmir by Zepplin and there's 500 comments saying "Puffy/Puff Daddy/P Diddy" like this 15 year old just watched a documentary or some shyt and raced to tell everyone who used it as a sample so they can sound smart?

Or look at the youtube vid for The Strangers by St. Vincent. Nothing but fakkits saying "Cudi/Cudder" over and over. Reading liner notes don't make you smart! WhoSampled don't make you diverse! You don't even listen to this shyt! You ain't slick! I hate that shyt with a passion.

And they're all using that sabo smiley.

:youngsabo: