Which rappers in Hip-Hop are #SUSS

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo where all my insider hip-hop nikkas at? Which nikkas in the game now or in the past were heavily rumored or known to be gay? Which nikkas is fronting? Discuss and enlighten a young nikka right quick.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Unless you are trying to hook up with some of these dudes and get a late night special blasted in your mouth why do you care about what the next man is doing? Too many supposed fans always waiting to rip on dudes in hip hop for the most irrelevant stuff. You want to know how many pubic hairs he has too? :childplease::childplease:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Unless you are trying to hook up with some of these dudes and get a late night special blasted in your mouth why do you care about what the next man is doing? Too many supposed fans always waiting to rip on dudes in hip hop for the most irrelevant stuff. You want to know how many pubic hairs he has too? :childplease::childplease:

im completely shaved incase you wanted to know :hula:

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
:hmm:

ja rule probably desperate enough to sell himself to you for an hour or two. :hmm:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Quite honestly, anything you hear here will just be rumors, so whats the point?

If you just have the need to gossip, then here
  1. 50 cent
  2. Childish Gambino
  3. Willy Northpole
  4. Shawnna
  5. Pastor Troy
Send me some points and I'll make up 5 more names for you :rudy:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
it aint about wantin to know...but ngga we need to knw...too many johntravolta-a** nggs in the game...they need to be called out and discussed....

i'll start...any rapper rockin leopard print in his clothing automatillay gets the :leostare: stare

staring at dudes, are we

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a typo,he forgot the E. He meant to ask which rappers are Dr. Seuss like. As in, who has basic rhymes :jawalrus:

:skip: You clever.

Nah but fukk yall nikkas. :pacspit: I was hoping someone with insider information could expose these John Amaechi ass nikkas.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its interesting sometimes but i bailed out when they started talking about redman

not that it matters or w/e but still...i really aint trying to hear that about redman