Which Potential WM Main Event Will Be Greater? Jade vs Charlotte or Jade vs Bianca?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
vs Charlotte. Especially depending on how Jade is built up to that point. That plus who goes in as champion. If its Jade then the talk will be on Charlotte needing the win to get closer to her dads record. I don't see her putting Jade over if that were the case, unlike Bianca but even she has a mania streak going too I believe. Only possible scenario is Jade being the challenger and losing no matter which of those two is the opponent. With Bianca would be a great match of course but I don't think it'll have as much significance, maybe one day it will. Can't use the 2 black women main event thing cuz Bianca and Sasha did that already so there isn't much to use except for how the storyline booked. Bianca hasn't been as active lately so that hasn't helped her case as much either Of course mania still many months away so not like there's not enough time to tell a story.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vs Charlotte. Especially depending on how Jade is built up to that point. That plus who goes in as champion. If its Jade then the talk will be on Charlotte needing the win to get closer to her dads record. I don't see her putting Jade over if that were the case, unlike Bianca but even she has a mania streak going too I believe. Only possible scenario is Jade being the challenger and losing no matter which of those two is the opponent. With Bianca would be a great match of course but I don't think it'll have as much significance, maybe one day it will. Can't use the 2 black women main event thing cuz Bianca and Sasha did that already so there isn't much to use except for how the storyline booked. Bianca hasn't been as active lately so that hasn't helped her case as much either Of course mania still many months away so not like there's not enough time to tell a story.
So you saying Jade is better than Bianca right now because Bianca took time off? Foh cmon Jade been barely in the ring and you elevated her to Bianca spot? Smh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So you saying Jade is better than Bianca right now because Bianca took time off? Foh cmon Jade been barely in the ring and you elevated her to Bianca spot? Smh
where did i say that Jade was better than Bianca? Y'all and the WWE the ones elevating Jade as if she's the greatest free agent signing of all time. I don't think Jade better than Bianca. You asked about a wrestlemania main event and I said that for the hype to be there if it were Jade and Bianca that they would still have time to plan out a good story. But like tonight when Jade and Charlotte crossed paths for a moment there, thats not possible with Bianca being away. They can book a storyline from the rumble to mania between Jade and Bianca still plenty of time. but Bianca taking some time off now so we can't say what may happen from now until then until she returns. who knows what Jade status will even be by then. I just know that Charlotte going for a 15th or possibly even a 16th world championship like her dad would get more attention than a match between Jade and Bianca. nothing will beat that historic accomplishment in the eyes of the media. i think bianca prolly the best or arguably the best woman on the roster, i can see arguments for rhea and becky as well. but nobody can get as much promotion as charlotte matching her dads record. jade and bianca would get the hype of any other match.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

The significance of Jade VS Bianca is two strong women... has nothing to do with them being black...imagine if Beth Pheonix Debuted earlier or if Chyna was around longer. People would want to see them VS because of their similarities. Just like people always wanted to see Batista VS Brock before Lashley debuted.. then they wanted to see Lashley VS Brock, Goldberg VS Austin, taker VS sting.... all have similar aestetics.

There is no need to Rush jade vs Bianca or Jade vs Charlotte rn.... Bianca VS Charlotte is obviously in the works... the team ups, triple threats, they gotta go 1VS1 even if no title is on the line. Charlotte vs Bianca at mania is a money match. Especially with Bianca having vanquished 3 of the 4 fourhorsewomen already.... Bianca vs Rhea also has to happen... I fukk with Jade but the booking of Bianca and potential storylines for Bianca don't need to change now. Let Bianca keep cooking. She will remain undefeated at mania for a long time to come so I don’t want Jade to end up like Sting and lose her first mania match

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I’ll say it

“She’s not Ready”:troll:

Really though give it a year it’s too early too be talking about a Jade Wrestlemania Main Event

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The significance of Jade VS Bianca is two strong women... has nothing to do with them being black...imagine if Beth Pheonix Debuted earlier or if Chyna was around longer. People would want to see them VS because of their similarities. Just like people always wanted to see Batista VS Brock before Lashley debuted.. then they wanted to see Lashley VS Brock, Goldberg VS Austin, taker VS sting.... all have similar aestetics.

There is no need to Rush jade vs Bianca or Jade vs Charlotte rn.... Bianca VS Charlotte is obviously in the works... the team ups, triple threats, they gotta go 1VS1 even if no title is on the line. Charlotte vs Bianca at mania is a money match. Especially with Bianca having vanquished 3 of the 4 fourhorsewomen already.... Bianca vs Rhea also has to happen... I fukk with Jade but the booking of Bianca and potential storylines for Bianca don't need to change now. Let Bianca keep cooking. She will remain undefeated at mania for a long time to come so I don’t want Jade to end up like Sting and lose her first mania match

:patrice: hmmmm Charlotte is out of the picture ...so fukk it Jade and Bianca VS Kabuki Warriors