Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most men who defend this e

Funny how these tough youtube b*stards thugs don't go after the real people keeping black men down but somehow they have problems with a black man telling the truth.
Culture of anonymity. It's wrong. I don't like tommy at all. I only sometimes watch his trainwrecks for laughs but there has to be a line drawn.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So we have other thugs threatening his mama too. I think both groups don't care about black women, otherwise this would not happen right now. I don't know what you're trying to prove but I guess someone always wants to be the smartest in the room.
Keep ignoring the fact that everyone in this thread has said that it's wrong brehs. :skip:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
if you're talking to me, don't be afraid to @ me :mjpls:

edit: before you call anyone a c00n, didn't you float over here from that racist cac forum "opa-ages"

http://opa-ages.com/forums/user/17948-akeem/

Marcuz I debate you on here. You know if you say anything worthy of me answering I'll always quote you.

So far nothing you have said in this thread has been worthy of note hence I ain't quoted you.

Opa what ?! :russ:

Nah breh breh @Yawno on here recommended me this site from our gym forum for The Coli Gym

nice try tho :pachaha:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep ignoring the fact that everyone in this thread has said that it's wrong brehs. :skip:
Give me a break. You have been victim blaming all over this. It's too hard for you to say its wrong. Period. Not its wrong, but he had it coming because of what he has said. Have some limits.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marcuz I debate you on here. You know if you say anything worthy of me answering I'll always quote you.

So far nothing you have said in this thread has been worthy of note hence I ain't quoted you.

Opa what ?! :russ:

Nah breh breh @Yawno on here recommended me this site from our gym forum for The Coli Gym

nice try tho :pachaha:

just checking :mjpls: i saw that akheem dude on opa-ages, c00ning in a nigerian thread with the same AV. thought y'all were the same person for a lil while.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If you don't like it don't fukking listen...what is so hard for people to understand that? :what:

fukking willingly exposing yourself to media that offends you over and over again only makes you some kind of special idiot!

There are websites like chimpout, ghetto gaggers and st0rmfr0nt. I don't go there. WHY? Because I can choose to block out such negative content. The people that take Tommy's stuff so personal need to distance themselves from the content they deem offensive!

fukk! :dahell:

Most people are so fukking stupid they don't see this. There are neo nazi's right now with web shows talking shyt. It would be stupid of me to visit those sights everyday and get continually enraged. But somehow idiots go on Youtube and watch TJ over and over again getting upset.

Rediculous.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Give me a break. You have been victim blaming all over this. It's too hard for you to say its wrong. Period. Not its wrong, but he had it coming because of what he has said. Have some limits.
the entire thread is victim blaming

gotta whole lotta "he deserved it" and "he's lying, it didn't happen" rhetoric in this thread

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I don't agree with it,
Tommy's not the victim. He's family is (if this even really happened, which I personally believe it didn't). He said it himself: he doesn't care.

How can you be a victim when you don't care and you encouraged it? :mjpls:

"Hey come in my house and get my shyt. I don't care. I don't even live here"

That's a victim? :mjpls:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said the self hat by tommy is abominable by the internet not supposed to bleed into real life like this. People need to fall back, breathe and realize that we only have one life, and going to jail because some people stay things you don't like is pointless.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can tell most of you nikkas don't go outside

it ain't no rules in war....family can get it too

this nikka mad as fukk

so if tommy immobilized his racist cac fanbase, them four chan dudes, to go after certain black women and men who have been fukking with him, would he be wrong?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Most people are so fukking stupid they don't see this. There are neo nazi's right now with web shows talking shyt. It would be stupid of me to visit those sights everyday and get continually enraged. But somehow idiots go on Youtube and watch TJ over and over again getting upset.

Rediculous.

I watched a few videos to form my opinion when some idiot told me he was the next Malcolm X.
Haven't watched any since. When people bring him up, I say how I feel.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the entire thread is victim blaming

gotta whole lotta "he deserved it" and "he's lying, it didn't happen" rhetoric in this thread
Is Tommy a c00n? Yes. But his mom is probably not, neither is his grandma, so why threaten them?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
so if tommy immobilized his racist cac fanbase, them four chan dudes. to goafter certain black women and men who have been fukking with him, would he be wrong?

so you admit racist cacs like him... yet you still remain a fantard.