Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
no, i haven't noticed an increase in black women being bashed. have you? have you heard "black woman bashing" offline? shyt might seem like it's increased cus you're new to these conversations but it's nothing new.

of course I haven't seen it that much offline... but the fact that it's all over the web shows something nikka.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
oh yes the ol' you have to like tommy and bash black women or you have a ratchet single mother excuse...
nikka I have both parents and my mom is far from ratchet, I don't like him cuz I think he's an idiot. That hard to understand?
The reason thousands of black women follow him is because their probably insecure and cant see through his BS.
:duck: Sure and that's why you catching feelings :russ:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@WWc00n23 speak for yourself. :camby:

Parents been married 30 years and no b*stard kids in sight..

Nice try tho. :banderas:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
that's you :yeshrug: hell, traditionally, black women have ran off anyone who talks about them online. TJ is just the only one who they can't seem to shut up. i've even had one of these whores pull up all my info trying to threaten me to shut up about black women.
Nope. Tommy is just your typical black thug trying to play gangster on the internet. He has no regard for anyone's life, perhaps not even his own. He told someone to go to his poor ole grandma's house because he didn't care about her just to prove an e-point.

No regard for human life. Just reckless.

Typical. Lowerclass. Black. Thug. :smugbiden: It's no wonder some of you listen to him. :mjpls:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:duck: Sure and that's why you catching feelings :russ:

I'm not catching feelings, they bring him up. I say how I feel about him. Simple as that.

happily married parents my nikka. :smugdraper

and isn't tommy the spawn of a single mother? lol

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The guy just makes stupid videos. You don't have to watch. This cyber bullying has really gone too far. People fighting over words. They are just words.

If you take the internet this serious, log off.
Funny how these tough youtube b*stards thugs don't go after the real people keeping black men down but somehow they have problems with a black man telling the truth.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
of course I haven't seen it that much offline... but the fact that it's all over the web shows something nikka.

this shyt has been going on for 5-6 yrs, it's nothing new. just cus you're just now noticing it don't mean shyt

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Tommy is just your typical black thug trying to play gangster on the internet. He has no regard for anyone's life, perhaps not even his own. He told someone to go to his poor ole grandma's house because he didn't care about her just to prove an e-point.

No regard for human life. Just reckless.

Typical. Lowerclass. Black. Thug. :smugbiden: It's no wonder some of you listen to him. :mjpls:
So we have other thugs threatening his mama too. I think both groups don't care about black women, otherwise this would not happen right now. I don't know what you're trying to prove but I guess someone always wants to be the smartest in the room.