which one of yall is this?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO WTF? People on the Coli trip me out with the bullshyt they say, justifying it with "They do it first" and #inherently but you cannot compare st0rmfr0nt to The Coli. The entire demographic is different.

Coli: Sports, hip hop, and piff. People tend to also discuss race.

st0rmfr0nt:??? Everybody knows the racists there aren't in the closet about it.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"st0rmfr0nt might be legit racist, but the people there aren't retards and they actually post factual content and interesting materials"

When you look at the Coli's premise, which isn't to bash white people contrary to stupid poster's belief, Coli does the same thing. That guy is obviously on some "I like st0rmfr0nt, so why doesn't everyone else?"

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
:bryan: White folks can't be racist because there ancestors who there so proud of have enslaved and almost wiped out people of other races.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Cacs gon cac....

Well, if a White dude says Whites are superior to Blacks everyone gets their panties in a twist simply because it's true, when some nig says Blacks are superior everyone just goes "oh it's so cute, it can even write complete sentences with only 24 grammar mistakes now" and gives them a banana.

I can't wait until an Ebola epidemic wipes out Africa. Then whites can go in, populate the land, build cities and infrastructures and create amazing civilizations as they have been doing for thousands of years.

People get offended when white people are racist because white people are right. Nobody cares when nig nogs say anything about whites because we know we're better

This is from fitmisc.com

Daps
Reppin
The Other Side of Town
Damn that boy is salty as ocean water... :gameumad?:

they neg you and tell you to kill urself/gtfo if you are white

He mad about the "racism" he experienced on here but look at the garbage the whites on that forum are posting in his thread... :sas2:

I can't wait until an Ebola epidemic wipes out Africa. Then whites can go in, populate the land, build cities and infrastructures and create amazing civilizations as they have been doing for thousands of years.

Last edited:
Daps
......this wasn't me.....I swear.....

step-back.gif