Which NBA Player Has the fewest flaws in their game?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a debate I was having amongst some co-workers. Many said Jordan, I went with Kobe but after thinking about it...the answer might be KD. He's one of the few players that can Impose his will in any situation, and his height plays a huge role in that too. But seriously what can you tell KD to work on in the offseason?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Kevin Durant. You would have to nitpick to find something wrong with his game.

Kawhi. Only thing wrong with his game is injuries.

Embiid. Only thing wrong with his game is he has a tendency sometimes to shoot to many 3's.

The bigger issue (outside of injuries) with Embiid is that he tends to be an emotional liability on the court and you can see it at times in the way that he plays. If he's not in a good mood, then he's not going to have a good performances.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Are we talking players who can actually improve skills that would make them better? I'm not saying my answer is Jokic, but most might say his weakness is he's a bad defender. However with his athletic limitations, how much better could he actually be on that side of ball?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Are we talking players who can actually improve skills that would make them better? I'm not saying my answer is Jokic, but most might say his weakness is he's a bad defender, but with his athletic limitations, how much better could he actually be on that side of ball?

Jokic isn't a bad defender by any means. He's above average enough not to be a defensive liability on the floor.

Not being able to rim protect doesn't necessarily make you a bad defender.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Jokic isn't a bad defender by any means. He's above average enough not to be a defensive liability on the floor.

Not being able to rim protect doesn't necessarily make you a bad defender.
So that brings me back to my original question. What's his weakness? Are we penalizing players for athletic limitations?

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
OlCpiiR.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
at each position:

PG: Walt Frazier--complete point guard. He could shoot, get to the basket, score in the post and was one of the best defenders ever at the point guard position. Underrated player.
SG: MJ--goes without saying
SF: KD--Complete scorer and offensive player and has graduated into a beast defender too even though he is still underrated
PF: Duncan--Also a complete scorer and can get buckets from the perimeter. If he came in the league 10 years later, he is probably a 35% three-point shooter on 5 attempts a game. And he one of the best interior defenders in the history of the sport
C: Hakeem--Another guy who probably would benefit from the three-point era and was a basket and rebounder. One of the best defenders ever as well.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
If Giannis just stuck to bully ball/Euro Stepping into a finish at the rim as his game, he'd be in this conversation.

KD's one flaw has nothing to do with his game. He's skinny. Hasn't stopped much of anything but the right defender (should he ever come along) could potentially exploit that.