• PC

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which console do you think will have the most japanese titles next gen?

I'm going with PC and Switch. Not sure about PS5 with there censorship bullshyt going on even though they should be a no brainer.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everyone's spamming PS5 in the polls but pound for pound, the Switch has the most quality games from Japanese developers.

Not really majority of fromsoftware, Capcom, square enix, sega/atlus etc. are all on PlayStation. Nintendo will always lose due to not having 3rd party AAA support like sony.

And sony still has japan studio games that are high quality

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Am I the only one who can’t get into these games for the most part? :patrice:

You not on that blerd shyt like us thats all

full

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For big budget Japanese games the PS5/PC is the way to go. Smaller scaled games will be home on Switch.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For big budget Japanese games the PS5/PC is the way to go. Smaller scaled games will be home on Switch.

I mean, what games has the switch gotten that PlayStation hasn’t? Honest question

I feel like ps still gets all the same smaller weeb games and more. I just got aegis rim, for example.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean, what games has the switch gotten that PlayStation hasn’t? Honest question

I feel like ps still gets all the same smaller weeb games and more. I just got aegis rim, for example.

Im talking about the ultra weeb games that are seemingly skipping the PS4/5 for the Switch/PC and even Xbox.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Not really majority of fromsoftware, Capcom, square enix, sega/atlus etc. are all on PlayStation. Nintendo will always lose due to not having 3rd party AAA support like sony.

And sony still has japan studio games that are high quality

all those devs have the same amount of work on Switch. Sega has crossover titles with Nintendo IP like Sonic and Mario and FE x SMT, with SMT5 dropping next year. Also certain that Nintendo pockets Sega for anything Bayo related.

yes the RE new titles and new FFs can't run on switch, but I stay reminding people that Octopath Traveller a 2D game has sold over 2 million copies 1.5m of that on switch. Square knows what it is, but can only do what's within their power with limited hardware.