Which is better? Good looks or great personality?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Which is better? Good looks or great personality? Where would you compromise over the other?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
a lot of the times for this to even be a consideration its usually a 7 who is an awesome person to be around and fun and engaging versus a boring and or mean bytchy 9 with a terrible attitude and remember people who are mean with bad attitudes aren't like that all the time it just happens to be a habit that is a turn off when they are on that bull.

thats where the debate lies cuz at the end of the day if your a 3 any guy who has any sort of value in looks or lifestyle isn't going to consider you no matter how fun or engaging you are...you will make a kick ass friend we can talk to but we aren't going to fukk you.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
sometimes a stank women tends to forget that her beauty doesn't last that long and there are new beautiful women that become 18 every day to replace them and that beauty isn't that rare of a trait to have

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
that personality better be nina simone status otherwise im hittin the betty with the fattest donk

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Better personality, easy

If you don't like her just put a bag over her head and keep telling yourself it'll all be alright soon enough. Besides, when dudes aren't getting any for a long time, a 4.5/10 can easily appear to be a 6.5 to you. That's just how the game is. You win some and you lose some. Sometimes you win and lose at the same time.

Count your Ls, friends.

:mjpls:
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Im currently fcuking this fat bytch. Why? because she has the coolest personality ive come across in years. She knows her role and its not like im gonna wife her, but its kinda put into perspective how much weight I put into personality and most importantly, intelligence these days.

The days of just having a phat booty, cute smile and big chest are over. I need more from a chick now, even just as a fcuk.

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
Im currently fcuking this fat bytch. Why? because she has the coolest personality ive come across in years. She knows her role and its not like im gonna wife her, but its kinda put into perspective how much weight I put into personality and most importantly, intelligence these days.

The days of just having a phat booty, cute smile and big chest are over. I need more from a chick now, even just as a fcuk.

I%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there-700x560.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

What happens if you slip up and she gets pregnant :leostare: