Which is better for a fall trip? Key West or Miami?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Help me out kings and queens. I’ve been to Miami before, but there are some restaurants that would like to try.

I’m looking to just chill at the beach or by the pool and eat good food.

Nothing more nothing less

Please and thank you.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Key West is calm, just came back from there. It’s much slower than Miami and more of a historic vibe. Go to Key West and stay at a nice hotel, I was near Smathers Beach which wasn’t bad at all. That was the nicest beach I saw, alot of seaweed pretty much everywhere in the Gulf, so don’t expect pristine waters. Not too much nightlife outside of bars. Miami is more of a party, activity scene.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Key West is calm, just came back from there. It’s much slower than Miami and more of a historic vibe. Go to Key West and stay at a nice hotel, I was near Smathers Beach which wasn’t bad at all. That was the nicest beach I saw, alot of seaweed pretty much everywhere in the Gulf, so don’t expect pristine waters. Not too much nightlife outside of bars. Miami is more of a party, activity scene.

Word. It’s me and the queen so I thought it might be better.

We just want to eat sleep beach pool lol.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Word. It’s me and the queen so I thought it might be better.

We just want to eat sleep beach pool lol.
Ya it’s nice for that. Take her on some tours, boat ride excursions, jet ski, scuba or snorkel. A lot to do just not a music video scene :russ:

It’s expensive to eat just about everywhere other than that nice vacay

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ya it’s nice for that. Take her on some tours, boat ride excursions, jet ski, scuba or snorkel. A lot to do just not a music video scene :russ:

It’s expensive to eat just about everywhere other than that nice vacay
Yeah def a boat tour (non party) and maybe the snorkeling. 🤿