Which Genre Of Gaming Attracts The Most Sweaty Tryhards?

which genre attracts the most tryhards iyo?

• FPS

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Fighting games

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Sports games

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • MOBA

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • RTS

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Battle Royale

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Soulsborne games

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • PVP-oriented MMO games

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I feel Ike fighting games is number one, there’s a lot of brehs in their late 30s-early 40s unloading pallets at Walmart because that put all of their time into learning rom infinites and perfect ewgf’s instead of school or work.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel Ike fighting games is number one, there’s a lot of brehs in their late 30s-early 40s unloading pallets at Walmart because that put all of their time into learning rom infinites and perfect ewgf’s instead of school or work.
That's on the individual

Most of the rich people I know, from various walks of life and career paths, I met through fighting games

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Soulsborne players. Them mfs do not know the meaning of fun. Everyone running the same 1 or 2 builds, have one gameplan and will execute that until they die like a fruit fly

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Honestly its either MOBA or MMO. these are the only two on that list that you cant even just enjoy your time as a casual player without getting cussed out at some point. even in the casual lobbies you have tryhards and sweats in every game. shyt dont make NO kinda sense.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I thought the term sweaty came from FPS nikkas. It fits, they the most try hard, twitchy muhfukas I’ve ever seen :whew:

At least with fighters there’s quite literally no way you can delude yourself to think you have a chance to even jump in :mjlol:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Honestly its either MOBA or MMO. these are the only two on that list that you cant even just enjoy your time as a casual player without getting cussed out at some point. even in the casual lobbies you have tryhards and sweats in every game. shyt dont make NO kinda sense.
MOBA would be the worst, but MOBA players are dumb as fukk. They got the tryhard mindset, but not the intelligence to utilize the tools and make the right plays