Which Democratic President did conservatives hate the most over the last 30 years?

Who did/do conservatives dislike the most

• Barack Obama

Votes: 100 94.3%
  • Bill Clinton

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bill Clinton was president when I first started paying attention to politics, when I was an adolescent. I saw how he drove them absolutely crazy on a personal level. Obama didn't drive them crazy, he was just Black. They would have treated any Black Democrat who became president the same way, which means it wasn't about him.

All of that is true, but it doesn't change the fact that they still hated Obama more - even if it was just petty racism.

They basically hate the idea of a black president more than they hated Clinton.

Scipio

Pro
Daps
All of that is true, but it doesn't change the fact that they still hated Obama more - even if it was just petty racism.

They basically hate the idea of a black president more than they hated Clinton.
So what y'all are really talking about is which president has been the biggest target of racism. That's obviously Obama.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People hated Obama that much they went extreme in the other direction at enormous detriments to America.

Went anti-STEM, anti-equality and the whole stretch. They dang near took away rights for white women and sent them back to the 50's in some cases. Some of the shyt they did makes women in the Middle East have more leniency than some states that went all in on MAGA.

I remember seeing a nice, seemingly very pleasant, soft-spoken old white lady support Hilary on TV and adult men got in her face yelling and tried attacking her physically because they hated Obama and wanted no more diversity. They were seriously over it in their bones to that point.

Obama made these people break their own civility.

That's why people seem so batshyt insane today in our government.

Basically what I said.