Which Democratic President did conservatives hate the most over the last 30 years?

Who did/do conservatives dislike the most

• Barack Obama

Votes: 100 94.3%
  • Bill Clinton

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Gonna argue Biden. Esp w his son’s antics, plus was the catalyst of Jan 6th because he beat their white savior trump
Honestly I think alot of the hate toward President Biden from elected officials is performative. He was in the Senate for 36 years. Chairman of the Judiciary and Foreign Relations Committees. VP 8 years. He got relationships with alot of them Senators and Congressmen/women going back decades. Republicans has made hate and trying to destroy their perceived enemy as the basis for obtaining political power. Because that's what the MAGA trash wants. Which is why they the pounce so hard on these TV interviews and in Congress.

They've known Hunter for a long time and been knew he was a fukk up. Secretly they likely empathize with President Biden.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I lived through and remember the responses to both.

Clinton was hated due to NAFTA, which looking back was a smart move politically for the future of the US. Sure we took some Ls because of it, but we strengthened alliances that may prove crucial long term.

Obama was hated for every reason you can imagine and put us in our current timeline of extreme racism and Trump worshipping.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
ae92788f-f7d0-4e57-ae48-f2b85ce51ea9_text.gif
Obama is my answer but I understand what he's saying. Any black politician elected to the White House would've gotten Obama-type hate.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
In their warped-ass mentally-ill minds, :obama: is solely responsible for "ruining" this "once great land" and it was on them to "fix" it and make it "great" again. :smh:

And that is how MAGA was born. :snoop:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
they hated obama more: biden by association. i bet if he just came out and ran without his vice presidency record being attached to obama, while they still would be resistant to a democrat, he wouldn't be associated with progressives as much but wouldn't have done much for voters. it moved the agenda forward to have him go the way he did

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I want to say Obama, but they really hated the Clintons, like that beef went from 92 - 16, and they still talking shyt.

They low-key were more scared of Obama because his existence showed that a lot of white supremacy was bullshyt. He scared them witless by being a educated black man with power and we’re still dealing the affects of them losing their damn minds with their support of Trump.

Trump is a convicted criminal and the majority of conservatives are still to fukking scared to get off his dikk.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I want to say Obama, but they really hated the Clintons, like that beef went from 92 - 16, and they still talking shyt.

They low-key were more scared of Obama because his existence showed that a lot of white supremacy was bullshyt. He scared them witless by being a educated black man with power and we’re still dealing the affects of them losing their damn minds with their support of Trump.

Trump is a convicted criminal and the majority of conservatives are still to fukking scared to get off his dikk.

And this is what people don't grasp, and don't care to grasp, and why it's important to keep our young people with potential for greatness to whether it's in an office or a job site to keep it pushing.

These motherfukkers had a 400 year start and still mentally insecure and weak.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
And this is what people don't grasp, and don't care to grasp, and why it's important to keep our young people with potential for greatness to whether it's in an office or a job site to keep it pushing.

These motherfukkers had a 400 year start and still mentally insecure and weak.
You know why Obama scares them. They don't be taking jabs at him like they do the Clintons. They have nothing on him but racism and even their racism is stupid. Trump being stupid gave him the courage to just repeat the disproved lies and they ran to him for protection.

Trump’s ignorant ass got elected because he was willing to repeat the lies they use to think was the truth. The man is a horrible politician because he is a horrible leader and conservatives keep following him because he pretends like he would stand up to Obama.

Obama played the shyt out of trump everytime they interacted because he was better than him. shyt Obama played the shyt out of Biden and Clinton too when he was competing with them. He was kind to Dubya cause Dubya never started shyt.

Its crazy how black excellence tends to be the best of the best globally, but they always fix the game so we don't compete with them, only each other.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Obama. Because Obama, to the mainly white conservative mind, was the canary in the coal mine moment about their collapse as a political party due to demographic changes. It spooked the hell out of them and all the right wing politics now is simply reactionary politics spurred by his election.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Clinton easily. :mjlol: @ c00nbama being hated more than Bill Clinton. Conservatives tried to run Clinton out of office with whatever they could in the same vein the Left trying to get Trump out the paint. Operation Fast and Furious didn't even stick to :obama: presidency like that. Helping those Ukrainian Nazis didn't either.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Obama then Clinton. As much hate Biden gets it wasn't nearly as much as Obama. I think conservatives hated him more because he was to damn clean cut and couldn't stereotype him. The best they could do was emphasize his middle name any chance they could get.:pachaha:

Scipio

Pro
Daps
Bill Clinton was president when I first started paying attention to politics, when I was an adolescent. I saw how he drove them absolutely crazy on a personal level. [ETA: They hated everything about the person and the man that Bill Clinton was. They found him to be completely contemptible and dishonorable.] Obama didn't drive them crazy, he was just Black. They would have treated any Black Democrat who became president the same way, which means it wasn't about him.