Which console had the best launch titles?

Which console had the best launch titles?

• PS2

• Dreamcast

• Xbox

• SNES

• Genesis

• PS1

• GameCube

• NES

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I think it’s a toss up between Dreamcast and PS2

DC had Sonic, NFL 2k, Soul Calibur, Hydro Thunder, Blitz, Power Stone, House of the Dead 2 :wow:

PS2 had Armored Core 2, Madden 01, Ridge Racer, Dynasty Warriors, Midnight Club, Timesplitters :ohlawd:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Nostalgia says GameCube, hindsight says Dreamcast

I’m not old enough to remember anything before Dreamcast and googling the PS2 launch titles is nothing that I love. Xbox just has Halo which was classic but that’s it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nostalgia says GameCube, hindsight says Dreamcast

I’m not old enough to remember anything before Dreamcast and googling the PS2 launch titles is nothing that I love. Xbox just has Halo which was classic but that’s it
Dreamcast was best for variety
But the Xbox 360 launch was epic as well if not the best. COD2 was my favorite

With all that said, I think I enjoyed the OG Xbox the most. Halo was a PC game on console if that makes sense. As in PC gamers were jealous. And the fact the console had online made game's like ghost recon amazing experiences. Everyone had mics and we always communicated. Had to if you wanted to stand a chance at winning. It as easier to meet people. And to those ppl who want to say "yeah but racism" who The fukk cares? If you do then don't use a mic? Why limit the ability to have chats? Now people hardly ever talk. So because of how we communicated and everyone did? OG Xbox was most satisfying during the launch our first year. Splinter cell 2/3 online :banderas:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dreamcast was the goat launch but

Xbox with halo and system link and then a month or 2 after launch being able to play online via gamespy then xbconnect hit different

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Dreamcast was loaded.

Mario 64 and Breath of the Wild are the GOAT launch games. Sometimes one great game means more than a bunch of good games.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Dreamcast easy. Playing Sonic Adventure the first time >>>>>>>>>> playing Mario 64 the first time.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dreamcast easy. Playing Sonic Adventure the first time >>>>>>>>>> playing Mario 64 the first time.
Dreamcast and Gamecube because the best game ever made was released a month later on GC(Super Smash Bros Melee).
The next time you cut your cocaine, use a little more fentanyl and then try if you're serious:hubie: