Which Coli poster did this?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a terrible thing to say, and i know that they are how they are by no fault of their own

but i cant fukkin stand retarded people :heh:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
My cousin has down syndrome

he is one of the GENUINELY nicest people ive EVER met in my life

I couldnt even finish readin that shyt i just know if that was my kid n i got that letter on my car or some shyt and i found who did it id do the jail sentence for 3-5 years for assault no problem my wife gone hold down my kid til i get back

ive been arrested plentyo f times for stupid shyt, let me find out someone insultin my kid like that itd be a wrap

id walk up out they house like this
VCOver.gif
with the police waiting outside

LET'S KEEP IT FUNKY. YOUR KID WOULDN'T NEED YOU TO STEP IN. JUST SHOW HIM THE LETTER THEN POINT TO THE NEIGHBOR, GET A LAWN CHAIR, A BEER, AND A MOP FOR LATER.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
If I got that letter, Id be going door to door to my neighbors to find the author and then Id do a little euthanizing, as she suggested.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Man, when are people going to learn? We live our lives seconds away from life changing events everyday. This lady don't realize while she's spewing all that hate she's one car accident away from her kids having serious problems too. Little Johnny get 16 or 17 and decided to take a ride down the street you might be wiping his mouth for the next 30 years and someone looking at you funny