Which Coli poster did this?

Daps
I know it's difficult for some people to see things this way....but personally, I honestly wouldn't let that letter get to me that much, for the simple fact that the a$$hole didn't even have the courage to identify his/herself. Based on that fact alone, that letter would be saying a whole lot more about them than it would be saying about my kid

Not the mention the fact that they're obviously trying way too hard to be mean with it. It's almost too obvious to take that seriously......like someone who doesn't know how to troll properly on the internet

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
:russ:

But on the real though, as someone with a mentally handicapped family member, don't put yourself or your child through that. It's selfish man.
:what: Only a select few handicaps can be made known while in the womb. The rest doesn't come about until after birth. And even a few years later.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:what: Only a select few handicaps can be made known while in the womb. The rest doesn't come about until after birth. And even a few years later.

Obviously I'm talking about those :comeon:

What did you think I meant? Euthanizing babies like in The Giver :what:

If you know that your unborn child is going to be handicapped, why would you put yourself through that? Why would you put your child through that? Their life is gonna be hard as hell and after you die, they'll be thrown in some home and forgotten.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!

If you know that your unborn child is going to be handicapped, why would you put yourself through that? Why would you put your child through that? Their life is gonna be hard as hell and after you die, they'll be thrown in some home and forgotten.
I'm against abortion period:yeshrug:

Other than extreme cases, majority of handicapped people, go to school, have jobs, and are able to care for themselves.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Lol it's low key funny the etherous slew of insults she just had tucked away ready to hurl at that autistic's mother :leon:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Week late. Update now is it isn't being labelled a hate crime by the police. Various people are now offering money to find the ID of the author.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Was I the only one expecting the parties to be from Florida? :heh:
fox_zimmerman_laughs_130703c1.gif

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
If the child is actually being disruptive, address the specifics of that face to face and cut this demonic passive aggressive bullshyt out

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My cousin has down syndrome

he is one of the GENUINELY nicest people ive EVER met in my life

I couldnt even finish readin that shyt i just know if that was my kid n i got that letter on my car or some shyt and i found who did it id do the jail sentence for 3-5 years for assault no problem my wife gone hold down my kid til i get back

ive been arrested plentyo f times for stupid shyt, let me find out someone insultin my kid like that itd be a wrap

id walk up out they house like this
VCOver.gif
with the police waiting outside

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

That was the only book I enjoyed reading that was assigned to me in school

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
My cousin has down syndrome

he is one of the GENUINELY nicest people ive EVER met in my life

I couldnt even finish readin that shyt i just know if that was my kid n i got that letter on my car or some shyt and i found who did it id do the jail sentence for 3-5 years for assault no problem my wife gone hold down my kid til i get back

ive been arrested plentyo f times for stupid shyt, let me find out someone insultin my kid like that itd be a wrap

id walk up out they house like this
VCOver.gif
with the police waiting outside

Your cousin is a retarded fakkot. Want me to PM my address? :ld:

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
That's fukked up. I wonder what kind of noise he was making though , to get her panties in a bunch like that.