Which Coli bruh PAWG is in Jamaica getting whining/twerk lessons?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Bigger than a running back
ARadCq5.png

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every weird case having Toronto fakkit on this board :mjgrin:
Oh wait:russ:
Imagine being the type of dude who sees women dance and your mind goes straight to Drake.

Make sure you keep us updated on your obsession. I’m sure it will end with you outside the Embassy getting arrested for trespassing and stalking

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:russ: Why is this a skill a mdidle class CAC woman on holiday would want to develop:lolbron:Is it really that serious, got them disciplined like it's Full Metal Jacket, getting ready ffor Vietnam:mjlol:
She gonna run back to the cabin, pull her bored husband up from the hammock n iPad to show him what she was practicing via bumping n grinding like they used to before the kids.

Then He pulls her into the bedroom and gives her the best 20 minutes she had all year.

That's why.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Imagine being the type of dude who sees women dance and your mind goes straight to Drake.

Make sure you keep us updated on your obsession. I’m sure it will end with you outside the Embassy getting arrested for trespassing and stalking
Can’t lie, the Drake obsession on this board is weird af :mjlol:

But back to thread topic, this has nothing to do with Coli nikkas… I thought Jamaican nikkas stayed running up on/in white female tourists