Which coli breh took the worst L in the last week? MEMORIAL DAY EDITION (poll added)

Which coLi breh took the worst L?

• @Born2BKing - got scammed

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • @J.E.T.S - almost killed himself

Votes: 37 66.1%
  • @SJUGRAD13 - funeral fukkery

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • @DrexlersFade - got shat on by @Pigeon

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
Daps
In all my years on the coli, I've seen coli brehs take some epic L's, from @General Mills book of L's (he's the reason I created my coli account) to the breh who found out his wife was being smashed by another coli breh.:francis:

But in all my time here, I can't recall ever seeing so many L's taken over such a short period of time. The coli seems to have turned into an L machine lately and I just need to study this scientifically and pose the question:

Who took the worst L?:jbhmm:

@Born2BKing this nicca (he's the homie but) this nicca got scammed. It wasn't even a good scam. It was the oldest scam in the book. Scammers was about to hit a $500 lick on this breh and come up real quick. Homie was literally driving around his city because a scammer was telling him to. This nicca about to lose his job because of a nigerian scammer
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...ek-brehs-and-feel-like-an-idiot-snoop.852198/

@J.E.T.S this nicca (again the homie) but this nicca ain't never been to the gym in his life, and went for the first time and started doing crossfit like Marjorie Taylor Green
200.gif

and now this nicca is laid up in the hospital with his arms locked up into eternal L's to remind him of his folly. This fool almost took himself up on out of here, can't move, got kidney damage and everything.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/second-week-in-the-gym-now-i’m-in-the-hospital.851902/

@SJUGRAD13 (the homie) this nicca is making the nightly news tonight because... I mean, this story is so crazy I don't even know how to recap it. All I know is there was a funeral, somebody got shot, somebody got stabbed, a nicca got punched in the face and somebody MIGHT have turned over a casket. I don't even know, it's so much foolery I can't even unpack and I'm sorry if I got any details wrong
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i’m-having-a-crisis-right-now-and-need-to-vent.852179/

@DrexlersFade this nicca just randomly walking around town and a bird looked down and said, "you know what? Imma ruin this coli nikka whole career" and took a shat on his phone and arm. Got this nikka mad at everybody, he came on the coli randomly swinging and crying like Cuba Gooding trying to fight @Pigeon
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/you-ever-been-shytted-on-by-a-bird.852174/

now all these brehs I mentioned is the homies, and I realize they're dealing with real life issues, but the best way to deal is to laugh to keep from crying. And if they ain't gon laugh, I sure will.

It's like I always say, you can't spell thecoLi without an L.:francis:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Hmm it’s between getting shyt on by a pigeon and thinking your boss wants you to buy some gift cards :jbhmm:
The funeral isn’t a personal L just family tragedy and Drama
The guy almost dying is actually a win since he lived to tell the tale
Edit
Getting scammed

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might have to go with the homie @J.E.T.S on this. He set his self up with that CrossFit shyt :francis: Plus, his arms are both stuck in a literal "L" position. :huhldup:

Hope he recovers

:dead:

And for the record, the first story was bad, but not that terrible since that type of scam is apparently pretty common to hit on. But then breh said he used his company card to make the purchase. :francis:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Born2BKing pays for p*ssy and is an overall pervert so his life in general is an L. As for the weekend specifically, it has to be JETS