π•Žπ•™π•šπ•”π•™ β„‚π•™π•šπ•”π•œ 𝕐𝕠𝕦 β„™π•šπ•”π•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜? 𝕄𝕒π•ͺ 7, 2024 (π•Šπ•™π• π•£π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•§π•–π•£π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ)

?

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

• G

Results are only viewable after voting.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
D
I ain't big on Manga but she got the shape to Cosplay. Be passing through them smelly Cac and c00n comic conventions making them unwashed b*stards consider glowing up to get on my level. :myman: Also she should be down to watch the classics like Bebop/Jin-Roh/Studio Ghibli without fuss. :ahh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
D
I ain't big on Manga but she got the shape to Cosplay. Be passing through them smelly Cac and c00n comic conventions making them unwashed b*stards consider glowing up to get on my level. :myman: Also she should be down to watch the classics like Bebop/Jin-Roh/Studio Ghibli without fuss. :ahh:
She cute but she look mad annoying! :mjlol:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
She cute but she look mad annoying! :mjlol:

Pros and Cons, Cousin. She look like she could be extra and I've a feeling I'll be dealing with more Cacs/Pawgs than I'm certified to handle but every once in a while you get an anime chick who can appreciate the classics and speak legibly on shyt that ain't DBZ or One Punch/Chainsaw Man or that Goddamned Naruto shyt. You hold onto shyt like that, if not for a minute.​