Which chick is going to get fawked first off here?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm thinking Olivia or Token. Not calling y'all hoes or anything. But I see the most simpage aimed in y'alls direction.

One of these dudes is gonna take that trip or pay for that ticket.

Just wait til Megabus starts those $1 trips from Texas to Chicago. :shaq:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If the females stayed through being called men I doubt one flopped thread will change their minds.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why can't you people just keep your internet forum life and your real life separate like I do? You'd have a better chance at fukking a girl in real life too.

Seeing as how there's more of them.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This thread is heading for backfire territory. Should have let J Lova make it. :snoop:

I will say that being part of an internet community is similar to an office setting. You wouldn't call any of these people friends but after awhile you do get familiar with them. And familiarity breeds other things.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm thinking Olivia or Token. Not calling y'all hoes or anything. But I see the most simpage aimed in y'alls direction.

One of these dudes is gonna take that trip or pay for that ticket. Just wait til Megabus starts those $1 trips from Texas to Chicago. :shaq:

Are you jealous that it wont be you who has a romantic getaway with one of the posters here? In some areas of the world this thread would be considered blocking.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Easily Olivia. The ones with all dat sass are usually the ones that get that pucci pulverized wit the quickness. :takedat:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
didn't even know Olivia was white. don't scare her off she is cool peoples.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Are you jealous that it wont be you who has a romantic getaway with one of the posters here? In some areas of the world this thread would be considered blocking.

:ohhh: You figured me out breh.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Random thought.

Its funny how a dude on here will holla/simp a chick on the boards and either get rejected or turned down. But he wont trip at all and keep it moving.

Imagine if nikkas had this mentality with real life p*ssy?:ohhh:

Brehs would prolly be swiming in p*ssy mang. I think gettin turned down in real life is less serious than getting turned down in a setting where you still will have to co-habit/co-post with the girl who turned you down. And besides mos of the simps on here are humorous and witty.

That type of humor and wit would turn a brothers p*ssy threshold up by the dozens if he applies it on girls off the net :ohhh:

Moral of the story. The same way ya get at girls online, ya should get at girls in real life.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:ohhh: You figured me out breh.

It seems like by creating a thread title like this you covertly plan on creating the effect of the women locking up their legs so they do not become the first to fall into the predictable scenario that you blurted out. People are already whispering that you are a hater.