Which actress would you cast in a remake of the film "9½ Weeks", Elizabeth Olsen or Ana de Armas?

Which actress would you cast in a remake of the film "9½ Weeks", Elizabeth Olsen or Ana de Armas?

• Elizabeth Olsen

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Ana de Armas

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

Great pick :whew:

TF!? This is the easiest damn answer ever. Ana of course.

It’s not just about the look and sex appeal, but also the acting, which both ladies have.

Both ladies have that it factor and although Ana maybe the more popular pick when it comes to appearance and sex appeal, Elizabeth isn’t slacking with her looks and sex appeal

With that said, both ladies have what it takes to take on the role

So I think it’s a fair comparison

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Great pick :whew:

It’s not just about the look and sex appeal, but also the acting, which both ladies have.

Both ladies have that it factor and although Ana maybe the more popular pick when it comes to appearance and sex appeal, Elizabeth isn’t slacking with her looks and sex appeal

With that said, both ladies have what it takes to take on the role

So I think it’s a fair comparison

Still very easy. The movie you're talking about is one heavily fixated on the sex part of it. Tie that into the fact (yeah, not opinion, FACT) that Ana look and sex appeal heavily outweighs Olsen's either factor than Olsen anything on that front. Yeah...the answer here is clear and easy.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Still very easy. The movie you're talking about is one heavily fixated on the sex part of it. Tie that into the fact (yeah, not opinion, FACT) that Ana look and sex appeal heavily outweighs Olsen's either factor than Olsen anything on that front. Yeah...the answer here is clear and easy.

Great post :wow:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Out of all the people, you could have chose? Elizabeth Olsen?

And lets be real, Basinger wasnt chosen for acting chops.

Up to that point, her career went (in order) Model, Secret Playboy Spread, Bond Girl, Released Playboy Spread, Man killer (The Natural), then 9 1/2 Weeks.

Of course, I left out her dramatic, character driven turns as Helen Keller and Anne Frank.

You know..because I just made that up.

Lets remake Desperado with Micheal Pena and Jenna Ortega playing Antonio Banderas and Selma Hayek's roles in the film.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of all the people, you could have chose? Elizabeth Olsen?

And lets be real, Basinger wasnt chosen for acting chops.

Up to that point, her career went (in order) Model, Secret Playboy Spread, Bond Girl, Released Playboy Spread, Man killer (The Natural), then 9 1/2 Weeks.

Of course, I left out her dramatic, character driven turns as Helen Keller and Anne Frank.

You know..because I just made that up.

Lets remake Desperado with Micheal Pena and Jenna Ortega playing Antonio Banderas and Selma Hayek's roles in the film.
Replace Micheal Pena with Diego Luna and I can see them doing that:patrice:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
We've already seen Ana buss it wide open to underwhelming results so I'd say Olsen. She's yet to really give it up like that. If it was up to me I'd pick Taylor Swift or Daisy Ridley.