Where's the best place to buy used unlocked phones

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Why not just slowly buy off a phone monthly? I recommend the Moto Z play series. I have the first one but the 3rd one and new 4 are dope too. Great battery life and all I gotta do is shake the phone horizontally for my flashlight to turn on/off.

I want the Samsung Galaxy 10+ when this goes bad. It has so much memory space. Hopefully by then the Moto Z 5 play is out and lots of storage too.

Daps
I second Swappa. they aren't always the cheapest but it is the place where a lot of people tend to take care of their phones resell them. I have bought 3 different phones off of there with no problems.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
There are somethings that I simply can not buy used. Phones are one of them. Just think of all the skin cells, saliva particles, cum, shyt particles, blood, boogers etc that are left behind in the cervices of the phone. shyt is just disgusting.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Ebay from a reputable seller. Sometimes Amazon got good deals.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
#BrokeBoyProblems

Why not just slowly buy off a phone monthly? I recommend the Moto Z play series. I have the first one but the 3rd one and new 4 are dope too. Great battery life and all I gotta do is shake the phone horizontally for my flashlight to turn on/off.

I want the Samsung Galaxy 10+ when this goes bad. It has so much memory space. Hopefully by then the Moto Z 5 play is out and lots of storage too.

There are somethings that I simply can not buy used. Phones are one of them. Just think of all the skin cells, saliva particles, cum, shyt particles, blood, boogers etc that are left behind in the cervices of the phone. shyt is just disgusting.
Anybody ever think that maybe he's using them as motion sensors, cameras, home automation instead of a Raspberry Pi/Windows, emulator machine, steam/Xbox streaming, or a workhorse and need it unlocked to potentionally use the phone towers to ping off of or still need a phone network for location automations, depending on the situation? Maybe I'm the only one that does shyt like that.
Ole I Apple using, I didn't know a phone could do more than get on social media ass nikkas...

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Anybody ever think that maybe he's using them as motion sensors, cameras, home automation instead of a Raspberry Pi/Windows, emulator machine, steam/Xbox streaming, or a workhorse and need it unlocked to potentionally use the phone towers to ping off of, depending on the situation? Maybe I'm the only one that does shyt like that.
Ole I Apple using, I didn't know a phone could do more than get on social media ass nikkas...
Why the fukk did I quoted? My phone is amazing

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Why the fukk did I quoted? My phone is amazing
What does your phone have to do with it? I'm quoting what you said..."why not just slowly buy...". What if he only needs a $10 cheap Android to do that he's trying to do? There was a time I needed 5 used Android's for some custom automation I was doing and I wanted the cheapest ones I could find.