Where's the Beef? Customer sues Taco Bell

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
This guy's lawyer is going after all the fast food chains :mjlol:

The lawsuit seeks at least $5 million for Taco Bell customers who bought the five items in New York state in the last three years. He is not alleging that the items contain less content than Taco Bell describes on its website.

Taco Bell, a unit of Yum Brands (YUM.N), did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Last year, one of Siragusa's lawyers filed a still-pending lawsuit in Brooklyn accusing McDonald's (MCD.N) and Wendy's (WEN.O) over the actual versus advertised size of their burgers

@The Burger King he says, you're next:ufdup:

220404-side-by-side-burgers-2x1-ac-443p-82b12c.jpg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait til they find out that "beef" is also like 90% soy

at least it was when I worked there 15 yrs ago

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and for anyone that doesn't know the food in the advertising is not real food, it's inedible wax molds

i actually wouldn't be against them making that illegal for these places to do that. make them actually cook something that looks amazing for their advertisement. :sas2:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
The food you see in advertisements are inedible, they are packed full of all kinds of chemicals to give them that appereance, a lot of times that picture perfect whopper has been sitting on a table for a couple of hours waiting for the commercial setup.

Taco bell damn nears to be shut down, I don't what happened but their food has turned into trash, the portions are beyond skimpy and their prices are out of control