Where you in the band?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
What do you think about the recent incident my dude? (FAM)

Its a shame bruh...a real shame. I can go deep into, but at the end of the day that boy that died....he volunteered for what they did to them. He was also 26 years old and a 6th year member :scusthov: Its a tragedy, but I dont feel sorry for him.....

I was in for 2 years and had a great time.

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its a shame bruh...a real shame. I can go deep into, but at the end of the day that boy that died....he volunteered for what they did to them. He was also 26 years old and a 6th year member :scusthov: Its a tragedy, but I dont feel sorry for him.....

I was in for 2 years and had a great time.
Yeah, it's a part of band, but something like this had to happen for things to change. The band directors can't really control what people do.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, it's a part of band, but something like this had to happen for things to change. The band directors can't really control what people do.

They never could....but check this...what he died from was..running through a gauntlet on a bus letting people kick and punch him??....who does that????? I been hazed...its a process, but its not supposed to be stupid shyt like that

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They never could....but check this...what he died from was..running through a gauntlet on a bus letting people kick and punch him??....who does that????? I been hazed...its a process, but its not supposed to be stupid shyt like that

Yeah, I agree. He probably wanted to show them he was down for the cause................and he did:sadbron:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
son.. im reading this shyt like.. is he asking my location in the band or if i WERE in a band lol

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Percussion, and learned to play the piano/xylophone because our director made us learn scales in order to march :wtb:

Quit because I wanted to cheer/ play sports, but I took band just as a class for an easy A senior year. When I walked in the boys were like awww you can come learn to crash the cymbals :lolbron: They left out of class the first day :sadbron: