Where were Kobe's parents?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh from the rumors I have heard over the years it is about a lot of stuff from the money to old girls family to old girls mom.

From the rumors I heard back in the early 2000s and late 90s. Like I said these are just rumors.

Kobe was messing with Vanessa and another girl. Kobe's parents told him to stop messing with Vanessa because she was underage. Well the story goes that Vanessa's mom always been a come up artist and believed on marrying up or having her kids marry up so she could be taken care of.

So the rumored story goes is that vanessas mom threatened to go to the media and tell Kobe is messing with an underage girl if Kobe doesn't marry her. Kobe's parents call Vanessa's family bluff and tell Kobe don't marry her and he should have listened to them to not mess with her because she was too young.

Kobe and Vanessa waits till she turns 18 (she was a month away from 19 when they got married) and get married against Kobe's parents wishes.

Then you have the rumor that Vanessa mom gets whatever she wants and Kobe takes care of all of his in-laws from cousins to siblings.

Supposedly it is a power struggle between Kobe's mother and Vanessa's mom. But of course Vanessa's mom has been the one winning the war for the last 15 years.

Also another rumor is that Vanessa's mom basically upgraded everything when Vanessa married Kobe....she upgraded her total life style and even divorced Vanessa's dad or step dad (can't remember the story) and got her a better looking man.

Now you throw the other well known stories like situation with Colorado (which I am sure his parents were hot over) and Vanessa filing from divorce (which I know Vanessa's mom was not pleased with if believe the rumors that Kobe takes care of her) in there and you got a volatile story.

But as I said this is all rumors that I have heard over the last say 18 to 20 years.

Remember some of this stuff was hinted at during the whole sexual assault/rape charge. Cause the media, regular folks and folks on the internet was digging big in his life during this time time.

That's what I heard too:mjpls:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What an idiotic narrative you're trying to push

I don't care who you are, treat me with respect and I'll do the same otherwise there will be a problem. I don't give a fuk who you are

That's the problem with a lot of black parents out there. They feel like they should be Teflon because they had children and I know way too many brothas and sistas who no longer talk to their parents because they tried to walk all over their kids as adults and they weren't going for it

Peoples with strong familial relations obey their mothers and fathers when reasonable. African Americans need to respect their parents more. This is why your family life is so poor. You lack a concept of family, continuity and self-respect. In a variety of black countries black men marry whom their mothers tell them to marry. And it works out best for everyone in most cases. MeanwhileiIn black America yall don't get married and when you do it's to worthless gutter women. Then you have gutter kids and rinse and repeat.

Kobe has two Mexican kids and no heirs. His family hates him and he'll die beside some soft-headed thoughtless Mexican woman, if she doesn't leave him first. God Bless America.

Last edited:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Peoples with strong familial relations obey their mothers and fathers when reasonable.
The key term there is "when reasonable"

I don't know Kobes situation. I'm talking in general at this point. There are people out there with loving and respectful parents who disrespect their parents. There's no excuse for that. There's also no excuse for having an obedient child and walking all over them due to a false superiority complex. What @50CentStan is saying is that a parent should be able to boldly disrespect and say and do the most Wild shyt to their child and the child should just take it. F*ck that and F*ck everyone who agrees with that

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Peoples with strong familial relations obey their mothers and fathers when reasonable. African Americans need to respect their parents more. This is why your family life is so poor. You lack a concept of family, continuity and self-respect. In a variety of black countries black men marry whom their mothers tell them to marry. And it works out best for everyone in most cases. MeanwhileiIn black America yall don't get married and when you do it's to worthless gutter women. Then you have gutter kids and rinse and repeat.

Kobe has two Mexican kids and no heirs. His family hates him and he'll die beside some soft-headed thoughtless Mexican woman, if she doesn't leave him first. God Bless America.

Godly posting, nothing but facts.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Not my life. His life. He wanna be a c00n, that's on him.

I loved him as a player.

But he raises all types of c00n vibes from me for having some mexican woman that's not his mom up in some $5 million oceanfront mansion but, not his actual mother.

All kinds of c00n vibes :mjlol:

I wish I would have my girl's white or mexican mother living better than my mother, driving aston martins while my mom driving a subaru or a ford :mjlol:

Yall obviously are okay with that. Sad.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Nikkas know they be hot as shyt if their son hit the lottery.......then brought them a $250K house, then turned around and brought their father-in-law a Ferrari and a Mansion

Like WTF :dahell:

Not counting your pockets and i'm not entitled to your money. I'm the parent. You the kid. But I raised your black ass. Your in-law aint even know you 5 years ago. How he get the mansion and the Ferrari and I get the 3 bedroom stucco house :dahell:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Man this is Kobe week, never mind the day.:ufdup:..Coli nikkas ain't trying to hear about this :childplease: despite the details regardless if they true or not...:jbhmm: Kobistani passing out negs like the church plate on Sundays :whew: I knew the Parents would be absent...but Kobe beef more with the his mother...Beanie Sr...gotta lay back...outta respect for his wife...I guess :manny: Plenty of blame to go round...The optics dun look good either way...but as a father...you know Bean Sr must have been :salute: at home out there somewhere...