Where The F*** Was The Black Suit

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Seriously, was I the only one expecting supes to don that shyt at some point in the movie? I mean the resurrection scene vs the jl team would've been perfect. They couldn't have thrown that in there? The fans obviously were excited for it and wanted to see it. Cavill even teased it on IG. Wtf is wrong with wb.

Last edited:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Seriously, was I the only one expecting supes to don't that shyt at some point in the movie? I mean the resurrection scene vs the jl team would've been perfect. They couldn't have thrown that in there? The fans obviously were excited for it and wanted to see it. Cavill even teased it on IG. Wtf is wrong with wb.
I read somewhere snyder had it in there and whedon cut it out during the reshoots. It had all the cut and reshot scenes and honestly the movie might have been better with out them.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Wouldn't have made sense at all
Yea I'm curious to hear how dudes can even explain supes getting and wearing that suit. In the comics he was in the fortress and nvr was in the casket. Like at wat point would he have time to do this if at the end of bvs he was in the casket :heh:....plus to even be in the suit it would mean he was weaker and the best scene in the movie wouldn't have made sense cuz wonder woman would mop him up

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Yea I'm curious to hear how dudes can even explain supes getting and wearing that suit. In the comics he was in the fortress and nvr was in the casket. Like at wat point would he have time to do this if at the end of bvs he was in the casket :heh:....plus to even be in the suit it would mean he was weaker and the best scene in the movie wouldn't have made sense cuz wonder woman would mop him up
Y'all making excuses. It's just a comic book movie. They wouldn't have to explain anything. Fact is the fans wanted to see it and they didn't do it