Where have you been to on a date?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
a buddy does the lunch date, with a build up into a makeout session during hugs, they make dinner together/watch at his house, which turn into a fukk session. I dont wanna bring girls over. maybe go over to their house, which has been the case for another find of mine who was in the club scene.

dinner date? dinner&movie? what are some date ideas? Where have you taken people on a date? which dates would increase your smash/ratio?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Dinner and a movie is way too played out. Why can't people just go somewhere and start slamming for three or four hours? :why:

In all seriousness, think about what you talked about before you asked her on a date. Common interests? Are you both fitness buffs? Are you both really into music? Are you intellectuals that love 5 hour conversations over coffee? Think about it, and decide based on that. You want to nurture a base of a relationship off of those things so you'll associate positive memories and a strong rapport with the girl.

Also, make sure your pipe game is on point. I recommend not masturbating for at least three days before your date. Good luck! :salute:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Dinner and a movie is way too played out. Why can't people just go somewhere and start slamming for three or four hours? :why:

In all seriousness, think about what you talked about before you asked her on a date. Common interests? Are you both fitness buffs? Are you both really into music? Are you intellectuals that love 5 hour conversations over coffee? Think about it, and decide based on that. You want to nurture a base of a relationship off of those things so you'll associate positive memories and a strong rapport with the girl.

Also, make sure your pipe game is on point. I recommend not masturbating for at least three days before your date. Good luck! :salute:

I do think dinner is very much played out. Its like a fukk/decision stopper.

This is what she says:
I enjoy going to concerts or seeing local musicians, comedy clubs, museums, movies, trying new restaurants, anything with the arts or fashion, going to sporting events....hmmm what else...I am pretty open minded and up for trying new things.

I later pushed it back to her and she said, maybe dinner...wtf

the date gotta be a closer/not desperate, but after establishing interesting meeting, hangout, why not establish further interest. why even wait. I wont judge.

Which date ideas would you use ftom concerts or seeing local musicians, comedy clubs, museums, movies, trying new restaurants, anything with the arts or fashion, going to sporting events....hmmm what else...she is pretty open minded and up for trying new things.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I do think dinner is very much played out. Its like a fukk/decision stopper.

This is what she says:
I enjoy going to concerts or seeing local musicians, comedy clubs, museums, movies, trying new restaurants, anything with the arts or fashion, going to sporting events....hmmm what else...I am pretty open minded and up for trying new things.

I later pushed it back to her and she said, maybe dinner...wtf

the date gotta be a closer/not desperate, but after establishing interesting meeting, hangout, why not establish further interest. why even wait. I wont judge.

Which date ideas would you use ftom concerts or seeing local musicians, comedy clubs, museums, movies, trying new restaurants, anything with the arts or fashion, going to sporting events....hmmm what else...she is pretty open minded and up for trying new things.

Try an exotic restaurant that's not common (I recommend a Brazilian steakhouse :ohlawd:) and couple that with a sporting event with a team you'll both be rooting for.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Try an exotic restaurant that's not common (I recommend a Brazilian steakhouse :ohlawd:) and couple that with a sporting event with a team you'll both be rooting for.

Brazilian steakhouse sounds good. quite a date. all in one day? who will the date end? hugskisses?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

I like going to the movies doe
mysmilie_403.gif

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Museums, bowling, hiking, ice skating (still haven't done this yet)....I like going on dates with fun activities...gives me a chance to be competitive...I think showing each other your athleticism on a date drives up the sexual tension :noah: