Where do you cop workout gear from?

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Im talking about tank tops and t shirts. I already wear sauconys or new balance to lift in.

Old navy has decent fitting tanktops for about $10 each. I have 2 black and 1 dark blue one, but I need a few more.

Right now I go on eBay or goodwill and get cheap tshirts or tanktops to wear. Buying Nike/adidas/reebok workout gear cost too damn much. These mf's want $30 for a shirt or tank:pacspit:

I could get by wearing old ass clothes going to football practice in HS but I'm 22 now:flabbynsick:i can't get by looking like a bum anymore.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I hit up Burlington and Marshall now and then for work out gear. I found some nice stuff for like $10-$25 which would normally cost $50-$90.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Walmart
Target
dikkS
Sports Authority

Breh's when you get buff enough you can wear anything,from anywhere and look:wow:

This.

I pretty much live in the mossino tees from target in the summer

I work out in roots of fight/cut off wrestling tees most of the time because I have good timing on ebay

However. .. I have a bunch of old navy's compression gear and tanks. Old navy stepped their shyt up on the workout gear over the last few years, they don't slap big ass logos all over everything anymore and they've always got some kind of sale going on.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
honestly...
...I used to live close to like 4 thrift stores...damn near all my tops are from them.

I found so many shirts that were new with tags...or just new never used.
I couldnt imagine dropping $30 on a shirt I wear to sweat in.