Where do you buy your games for PC?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been out of the loop for a while but looking to get some distraction and play some games again. Where do you go for legit deals, outside of steam itself. Heard of fanatical already.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I've a sizeable backlog of games on Steam but services such as GOG and Humble Bundle gives you rarer old games (From back in the DOS era) that I really enjoyed, so I fukks with those heavy. Anything coming out nowadays that can be found on consoles, I cop for consoles. If you grew up in the :flabbynsick: era of PC gaming, GOG will set you off nicely. I copped Leisure Suit Larry 1-7 on that bad boy after they been selling in all various bunk ass forms and iterations for hundreds of dollars.:banderas:

All%20Hail_zpsx48vnlic.gif

Rest in Peace, #24.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've a sizeable backlog of games on Steam but services such as GOG and Humble Bundle gives you rarer old games (From back in the DOS era) that I really enjoyed, so I fukks with those heavy. Anything coming out nowadays that can be found on consoles, I cop for consoles. If you grew up in the :flabbynsick: era of PC gaming, GOG will set you off nicely. I copped Leisure Suit Larry 1-7 on that bad boy after they been selling in all various bunk ass forms and iterations for hundreds of dollars.:banderas:

Whats the point of having a PC if you want to play the inferior console version of the games

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you. I'm checking these out later today.

check out wario64 on twitter for deals and sales.Wario64 (@Wario64) on Twitter

cheapshark.com to compare prices

Steam, GOG, Amazon(digital codes), Newegg(digital codes)

Skidrow

G2A
Reddit game deals

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking to buy dragon quest 11 pc but no deals out there :francis: 50-55 probably worth it but iunno. GTA v i paid 13 dollars

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6 games for 5 dollars! Including King of Fighters 14, SNK classics bundle, atari bundle and wonderboy th e dragons trap.

Fanatical