Where can I see all my Playstation digital purchases (even the ones I haven't installed)

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Where can I see every single game and DLC I've ever purchased in a simple list? This PS Store UI sucks

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
your PS4 library :dwillhuh:

there’s a section for all purchased content

not tryna be funny but did you just buy one or do you not use it often?
PS3's was dreadful now that i think of it, you really gotta dig through your purchase list to redownload a game:mjtf:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
your PS4 library :dwillhuh:

there’s a section for all purchased content

not tryna be funny but did you just buy one or do you not use it often?
I've had one since 2015, but I have to have all my titles memorized and manually go to the PS Store, search for them, and redownload them. They don't show up all in one place.

PS3's was dreadful now that i think of it, you really gotta dig through your purchase list to redownload a game:mjtf:
This breh knows

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ he’s talking about the PS3

...and you clearly don’t know how to use your PS4 even after 5 years

so again I state go to your library in the dashboard and look for all purchased content

you do NOT have to do a manual search for your games one by one in the PS store...this is literally not up for debate :hubie:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
^^^ he’s talking about the PS3

...and you clearly don’t know how to use your PS4 even after 5 years

so again I state go to your library in the dashboard and look for all purchased content

you do NOT have to do a manual search for your games one by one in the PS store...this is literally not up for debate :hubie:

nikka I can only see the games I purchased, not the DLCs, so if you're not here to help fukk outta my thread

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
what a clown lol...I hope you never find your shyt smh wow
Once again, you dumb fukking fakkit, my problem is that in my purchases, it doesn't show if it's the base game or the full game

I bought Bloodborne the complete edition, but it shows up simply as "Bloodborne" and I had to go to the store page to make sure I had purchased all the DLCs

Same with The Witcher 3

"oh you clearly don't know how to use your PS4 after 5 years!!!!!!11!!" Well, I almost always buy discs so I don't visit the digital purchases page at all. Now get my dikk out of your mouth and put me on ignore, because I'm done with your bytch ass

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again, you dumb fukking fakkit, my problem is that in my purchases, it doesn't show if it's the base game or the full game

I bought Bloodborne the complete edition, but it shows up simply as "Bloodborne" and I had to go to the store page to make sure I had purchased all the DLCs

Same with The Witcher 3

"oh you clearly don't know how to use your PS4 after 5 years!!!!!!11!!" Well, I almost always buy discs so I don't visit the digital purchases page at all. Now get my dikk out of your mouth and put me on ignore, because I'm done with your bytch ass

can’t find your gaaames... :umad:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
This thread ended up being funny.

OP, I'll answer your question. When you go to your Library and scroll to the Purchased section. Go to the game you want to check if you purchased the DLC for let's say Battlefield 4.

After you press X on the game, you'll see the option to download it, scroll down to the spot that says Playstation Store. It will show Your Add-Ons.

Your add ons are the DLC you own. Open it to download your DLC.