where can i download textbooks for free?

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
I got you, breh. We gonna eat good offa this. :eat::king:

If you want free textbooks, you can go to BookBoon but it's for European universities mostly and mostly in PDF form.

Download free ebooks at bookboon.com

You can get free computer science and programming textbooks from FreeTechBooks. They have a regularly updated list of downloadable books about topics ranging from operating systems to computing mathematics.

Free Online Computer Science and Programming Books, Textbooks, and Lecture Notes :: FreeTechBooks.com

You can go to Freebooks4Doctors makes available PDF ebooks, journals and links to other free medical books. It’s mission is to promote the free availability of medical books on the Internet.

Free Medical Books | by Amedeo.com

You can also try University for Free and Flat world for free textbooks as well.

:jawalrus:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I got you, breh. We gonna eat good offa this. :eat::king:

If you want free textbooks, you can go to BookBoon but it's for European universities mostly and mostly in PDF form.

Download free ebooks at bookboon.com

You can get free computer science and programming textbooks from FreeTechBooks. They have a regularly updated list of downloadable books about topics ranging from operating systems to computing mathematics.

Free Online Computer Science and Programming Books, Textbooks, and Lecture Notes :: FreeTechBooks.com

You can go to Freebooks4Doctors makes available PDF ebooks, journals and links to other free medical books. It’s mission is to promote the free availability of medical books on the Internet.

Free Medical Books | by Amedeo.com

You can also try University for Free and Flat world for free textbooks as well.

:jawalrus:
:takedat: