Where are the games and Courtdog? Sea of thieves tops sales charts again

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yesterday sea of thieves was the highest selling game on steam. It was a month ago all week when it launched on that service. And while that is cool, what makes it special is right now the steam summer sale is happening and yet sea of thieves is full price. Still outsold everything. I thought sea of thieves was a trash game?

If you check now it's no longer #1, it's fallen to #5 but... halo MCC is now the #1 selling title on steam.

@GoldenGlove protect me from the imminent hate that isn't warranted :handshake:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I don't know if it's a thing to brag about; that people would rather pay Valve full price for these games than tie themselves - even for a month - to Xbox's PC service which has both games you mentioned up for free. Sounds more indicative of a failure of Microsoft to market their loss-leading game service to a point where people feel less comfortable giving them $10 over giving Valve $40.

That line of reasoning also leads to the question of "if the game was that good and has been available on PC for this long... why did it take until it got on Steam for anyone to give a fukk about it?"

That being said, bragging about video game sales during a countrywide pandemic that has people trapped in their houses bored to literal death and searching for anything to do just seems tone deaf. Who fukking cares? Militancy about gaming companies really keeping you warm at night while nikkas is out here losing family members to illness or losing them to police violence? Unless being a stan pays your fukking bills, my god, man... Read the room.