Where are some place I could go as a black man where US currency will have me eaten for a long timey

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
I plan on leaving the country in mid 2017, just would like some suggestions on places I could go with a couple thousand and be cool for awhile

Non european countries

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
I plan on leaving the country in mid 2017, just would like some suggestions on places I could go with a couple thousand and be cool for awhile

Non european countries
Couple thousand US dollars is about a month of good living in UG

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
A few thousand won't cut it unless you've already secured work in that country and just want a bit of a cushion. Also gotta think that the costs of actually traveling there and transporting your stuff will eat up quite a bit of that few thousand.

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
A few thousand won't cut it unless you've already secured work in that country and just want a bit of a cushion. Also gotta think that the costs of actually traveling there and transporting your stuff will eat up quite a bit of that few thousand.

im just trying to get away for a couple weeks while trying to find work so i can live in another country

Just need enough so i can get a decent hotel and look for work while at the same time be able to spend money and have a good time

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The world is not that big anymore. Maybe 20 years ago there were places a dollar would last a long time. Now not so much. Maybe some parts of East Asia.

tiff

A lady always
Daps
Reppin
My living room with a glass of wine
My latina coworker was telling me the other day how 23 pesos is equvilant to 1 American dollar, so if you Spanish Mexico may be ideal...but with all that crime and shyt idk