When's the last time you had to use a Band-Aid?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I got one on my hand because I cut myself while hiking that mountain on Sunday :to:

Remember when band-aids were the shyt as kids? :lupe2:

band-aid-ko1.jpg

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Good question... I haven't used one since I has one on my thumb in the second grade and it left my thumb all wrinkle and white and I didn't want to go to school with my thumb like that. I begged my mom to stay home with me and help get it back to the right color and she didn't.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Walked into a meeting in a suit+tie and a Transformer band-aid on my finger today with no fuccs given
carrollstrut.gif

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
About a month ago. I was wearing some Nike Moccasins but they were rubbing the back of my foot weird :(

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Good question... I haven't used one since I has one on my thumb in the second grade and it left my thumb all wrinkle and white and I didn't want to go to school with my thumb like that. I begged my mom to stay home with me and help get it back to the right color and she didn't.

Walked into a meeting in a suit+tie and a Transformer band-aid on my finger today with no fuccs given
carrollstrut.gif

i stepped on a machete near my bed and cut a gash in my pinky toe :to:

About a month ago. I was wearing some Nike Moccasins but they were rubbing the back of my foot weird :(

:myman:

Keep the stories coming :salute: