When Your Wife Makes You Stop Playing FIFA And Get A Job

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:troll:Made a typo in the thread title, he's playing NHL 23.

But back on topic. I'm licking my lips like LL at the idea of Phil spinning the block to unload more fukkery to the Dub:wow:.

Meanwhile, my furry ass going to be sitting in them trees, watching GCDub and attempt to drink bleach again :wow:.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Dude is coming back angry too with all the dirt they’ve throw on his name. Ain’t no way people won’t be getting burned on a nightly basis

:noah:I may have to early "IN" on the tree branch reservations. Phil going to come byke aggy, angry, pissy, and most of all OLD AF :ohlawd:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You talking Punk or Andrade? Because we won’t be able to understand Andrade without subtitles :russ:

Breh I remember when they had Chavo do his promos, and decided to let Andrade to try it for himself.

whoooooooooooooooooOoOo bowy :deadrose:. I had to tap my wife on the bun to help me understand WTF is dude saying, and she knows a few things in Spanish.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Since Tony Khan is a fan of old-school stables, the only proper thing to do would be to have Andrade re-debut in an LWO shirt.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Breh I remember when they had Chavo do his promos, and decided to let Andrade to try it for himself.

whoooooooooooooooooOoOo bowy :deadrose:. I had to tap my wife on the bun to help me understand WTF is dude saying, and she knows a few things in Spanish.
Andrade sounded like Roberto Duran in Harlem Nights. :scusthov: