When you ready to eat but grandma praying to long

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:snoop::feedme:
Worst is when one person finishes and someone else feel the need to bless the food, family, "hands who prepared the food" & safety "for everyone who traveled here today", etc etc all over again.
(We only need one mage in this raiding party folks ...blessings don't stack they just reset the timer)

EDIT: And she just kept going after the fact :russ:

Last edited:

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
There is a dude who does this in the steam room at the gym. He’s an older breh who did time back in the day and became super religious. I usually have my headphones in so I can’t here it exactly but he holds their hand and rocks back and forth as he does these long 5 minute prayers all the while this hot ass steam is come out of the wall. I’ve seen people cut the prayer short to get out of there because it’s so hot. :mjlol:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
There is a dude who does this in the steam room at the gym. He’s an older breh who did time back in the day and became super religious. I usually have my headphones in so I can’t here it exactly but he holds their hand and rocks back and forth as he does these long 5 minute prayers all the while this hot ass steam is come out of the wall. I’ve seen people cut the prayer short to get out of there because it’s so hot. :mjlol:

Holds hands, in the steam room :huhldup:

:pachaha:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I ain't NEVER been subject to a woman leading prayer but its all the same with that one breh going thru his mind's rolodex for the prayer

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Out loud? That rude asf

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They tried to do this shyt about 7 or 8 thanksgivings ago. I said nope and started eating.

fukk all dat.

Sounding like stereotypical slave film scene.

Negroes outta be ashamed of themselves for believing in children tales