Supporter
Daps
I'd subscribe via my podcast app:wow:
Keep it spoiler free please :hamster:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
it could work, but i think youd need to cover a lil more than just games. maybe Gaming and a Tech segmement (phones, tvs, computers)
It can be on life and other shyt too. It's brehs talking, shyt gonna be funny and other things will be discussed. Podcast is not a linear show. We need more black podcasts in general anyways

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Several Coli posters have talked about making a podcast for different sections.
The arcadium was on of those sections discussed.
Bottom line is people don't have the commitment and professionalism to do something like this, especially when you're dealing with people online.
It's a shame because there are a bunch of really talented people who post on here.
In the meantime, check out @LinusCaldwell 's podcast "From the east side with love".

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bottom line is people don't have the commitment and professionalism to do something like this, especially when you're dealing with people online.
It's a shame because there are a bunch of really talented people who post on here.
In the meantime, check out @LinusCaldwell 's podcast "From the east side with love".
:salute: appreciate the love breh

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I cosign this sentiment.