When will Prime Video, deep pockets and all, come up with a new user interface?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I knew they had a seriously deep catalog, but you just can't find anything and dig in deep to what they offer. Also they dedicate too many "rows" to movies and shows that are for sale or to rent. I hope these numbers don't include the other apps that you can stream through their firestick

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have become increasingly impressed with their library the last few months but yeah the UI is trash

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ: i know a dude that used to work on UI for amazon. He was clowning that shyt last weekend. its the WOAT

That used to be the case for me but now it's Paramount. Main app is a lag fest, likes to forget the resume option, seeking got the interface freaking out, I deadass had to start a viewing over just because I tried to rewind to a specific scene. :martin: On the mobile app I've had issues where I couldn't watch anything unless I downloaded the content first. Pure ass.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
That used to be the case for me but now it's Paramount. Main app is a lag fest, likes to forget the resume option, seeking got the interface freaking out, I deadass had to start a viewing over just because I tried to rewind to a specific scene. :martin: On the mobile app I've had issues where I couldn't watch anything unless I downloaded the content first. Pure ass.
i got a fire tv and i don't know if it's amazon or the shytty paramount app, but sometimes it starts a show/movie while it's still on the home screen, and it still playing after i exit the app, always gotta restart the entire firetv