Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I would be surprised Cleveland wins more than 1 game. That was a Super Saiyan performance by Lebron and the dude clearly ran out of gas by the end of regulation. I don't think he has it in him to put up another performance like that and outside of Kevin Love the rest of the team just isn't talented enough to really compete with a team like Golden State.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You've linked this site to your instagram posts and stories you've written shytting on LeBron in your personal life. You got 100K posts about LeBron. You fat pauly shore looking hypocritical fakkit, look in the mirror before calling me gay :camby:

STOP MAKIN UP STUFF U HOMOTIONAL IDIOT .. I NEVER LINKED THIS SITE ANYWHERE SMFH

THEN THIS ANGRY LOSER CLAIMS IM FAT AND THAT I LOOK LIKE PAULY SHORE....OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEEN ON MY IG

THE REAL QUESTION, THO, WHY ARE U THIS SALTY THAT LEBRON QUIT IN OT? LOVIN ANOTHER MAN THIS MUCH IS UNHEALTHY.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
B568_B1_CA-_A399-4_D7_B-_A4_AD-8_E23_F84724_E7.jpg

Daps
The way the Warriors act as soon as they get a 4th qtr lead is very childish. They aren't underdogs. They don't need to be celebrating and trashtalking like they are fighting upward.
Its entertainment

:blessed:
Too right.

And it should be treated as such. These hating ass muh'fukkas just want to use every bit of string to tie their hate up for everyone to see. LeBron talks when he's out in front; Kobe talked when he was out in front; MJ talked when he was out in front - every player does it. But now it's suddenly the Warriors are the only ones who do it.

It's all part of gamesmanship; folks need to stop hiding behind it to mask their hate.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
The media literally searching for reasons to say LeBron was robbed or they cheating him.They are even pretending a clear as day block wasn't one to keep this shyt going. Like Gotdamn. Yall talking about super teams making the league unwatchable, its this shyt to me. The blatant favoritism in reporting and coverage for one player.
If the anointing and elevation of stars and the pushing of the hero narrative is what makes the league unwatchable for you then how have you survived.... I don't know, the last 50 years of basketball? :rudy:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Too right.

And it should be treated as such. These hating ass muh'fukkas just want to use every bit of string to tie their hate up for everyone to see. LeBron talks when he's out in front; Kobe talked when he was out in front; MJ talked when he was out in front - every player does it. But now it's suddenly the Warriors are the only ones who do it. It's all part of gamesmanship; folks need to stop hiding behind it to mask their hate.
Compare talking trash to dancing around the court for 5 minutes and waving bye in other professional basketball players faces breh.

It takes alot to get Tristian to react because he's not in the game mentally most of the time and Tristian smushed his face and told him to meet up.

That's how I know you a bytch who never hooped before. You get slept for that shyt on any court in America. :mjlol:

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
STOP MAKIN UP STUFF U HOMOTIONAL IDIOT .. I NEVER LINKED THIS SITE ANYWHERE SMFH

THEN THIS ANGRY LOSER CLAIMS IM FAT AND THAT I LOOK LIKE PAULY SHORE....OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEEN ON MY IG

THE REAL QUESTION, THO, WHY ARE U THIS SALTY THAT LEBRON QUIT IN OT? LOVIN ANOTHER MAN THIS MUCH IS UNHEALTHY.

U STILL A faq
NEG