Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
My wife was watching the game with me, and she doesn’t watch basketball like that, but watches the Celtics games with me. She said “I would love to see Lebron just punch Denim Green in the head” LOL. foreal though, can Kendrick just go into the next game and start trolling Green, you know he can’t help himself, and Perk can wash this fukkboi and have him miss a couple.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
The media literally searching for reasons to say LeBron was robbed or they cheating him.They are even pretending a clear as day block wasn't one to keep this shyt going. Like Gotdamn. Yall talking about super teams making the league unwatchable, its this shyt to me. The blatant favoritism in reporting and coverage for one player.

they don't have to search...there were like 6 obvious blown calls down the stretch of the 4th and the start of OT

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Klay don’t have a history playing dirty.

JR does moron.
the entire franchise openly doesnt care when their players are dirty. even if I gave you some inconceivable caveat that a non-history absolves that play, you think them keeping a handful of guys who have attempted to hurt others wouldnt create a culture that'd influence "clean" players to do the same?