Votes: 45 10.6%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Even the Warriors clowning this nikka.:mjlol: JR Smith was always seen in a funny light by a lot of players and the media. But now? He will forever be the laughing stock of the NBA and the entire country. JR Smith might have pissed Lebron off so much especially after having the greatest playoff performance in his entire career wasted by this dumb nikka that he might say fukk it and join the Warriors.:mjlol:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So that shyt to me in a game and I'm clapping you. :yeshrug: Dray can get away with it but he's come close twice to getting snuffed already this playoffs

To some it up, He's a bytch nicca like you. It's why you like it
So a ninja who literally talks shyt to everyone is a bytch ?:pachaha:

Dray clearly not scared of anyone:pachaha:

And you're clearly the bytch for getting so upset about you're king losing:pachaha:

You really are a shytty poster. Everything you say is hyperbolic:pachaha:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So much shade being thrown JR’s way :russ:

59_CBBFDF_9_DE8_44_EB_AB3_F_F935_E2615988.jpg

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Thats how I felt at the time, the most enjoyable show anywhere and everywhere but I thought Kyrie and Bron was even more interesting. Now we got neither but we got retarded ass coaches and players that shouldnt be allowed in an arena :mjcry:
At least he got a title for the land. Maybe that would've counted way more than another title in Miami. Miami is seen as a solid franchise with a solid owner and a solid coach and a solid history. So LeBron's legacy wouldn't have been bigger than the franchise the same way it is in Cleveland.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Why didnt Lue take a god damn timeout after the rebound? This nikka deserves to be coaching at whatever shyt in a bottle league Blatt currently resides.

1. Continued to play Clarkson when he had like one positive play out of 100 (thats not an exaggeration)

2. JR gave them decent defense but you gotta at least try giving Hood or Osman some burn to get SOMETHING positive offensively. fukking JR sucks man. Last time I checked, he scored 0 points after the first quarter

3. A.I should've kicked this nikka in the temple while he was stepping over him
Hood and Osman should be playing in the D league

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
force a jumper or a drive :hula: pass it to a wide open teammate under the rim

Bron gotta take it, he had flashes of wanting to take GWs this year but this game at that moment down 1 you gotta go with it.